• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Paultons Park: General Discussion

It's three children or one adult and one child per boat. Obviously child access pass users must be accompanied with the carer sat in the same boat
First time we went on we went down the normal queue and were in three boats, adult and child, child on their own & adult on their own. Went up the ride access queue later on and it was two boats allowed only. I took one for the team and didn't go on :).

Im not to sure today as it was warmer and dryer than yesterday lots of families were queuing for the log flume and the water splash areas was packed with Adults and there kids. My daughter who is 12 wanted to go in there but we had no towels.
Anyway the new ride. Not a lot you can see but they currently removing walls inside as they had the entrance doors open that went into the pre show area of the 4D cinema and you could see straight though. Also the staff still use that building so not sure if there still staying in the same building.

IMG_4419.jpegIMG_4421.jpegIMG_4423.jpeg

Last edited:
and there is no fasttrack
Not strictly true. Fast track is available as part of the VIP packages, and is pretty much the only perk you get for the Bronze level (apart from a host). Whether you need fast track at Paulton's Park, on the other hand, is a different question entirely, but it does exist.

1000023216.png

Not strictly true. Fast track is available as part of the VIP packages, and is pretty much the only perk you get for the Bronze level (apart from a host). Whether you need fast track at Paulton's Park, on the other hand, is a different question entirely, but it does exist.

1000023216.png
True however given it is more than three times the cost of unlimited fasttrack at Chessington and is limited by the number of staff Paultons have available, it doesn't really exist as far as the average guest is concerned and it doesn't have any noticeable effect on queue times.

True however given it is more than three times the cost of unlimited fasttrack at Chessington and is limited by the number of staff Paultons have available, it doesn't really exist as far as the average guest is concerned and it doesn't have any noticeable effect on queue times.
So pretty much the perfect working example of how a Fastrack system should be implemented.

Silly assumption, but will the upcoming Viking area get a taller inverted roller coaster or will it be a relatively tamer (but still intense enough) "family" coaster along the lines of the Cobra, FotP and Storm Chaser?

Silly assumption, but will the upcoming Viking area get an inverted roller coaster or will it be a relatively tamer (but still intense enough) "family" coaster along the lines of the Cobra, FotP and Storm Chaser?
No one knows at this stage, the teaser we were shown at the Superfans event does tease some sort of inverting ride. We'll have to wait and see!

Silly assumption, but will the upcoming Viking area get a taller inverted roller coaster or will it be a relatively tamer (but still intense enough) "family" coaster along the lines of the Cobra, FotP and Storm Chaser?
Heavily hinted to be an coaster with inversions of some form - I'd say something that is the park's equivalent of Mandrill Mayhem or The Wave at Chessington and Drayton Manor respectively (the two parks in the UK closest to the offering Paultons have).

Whether it's taller than 82ft/25m (Magma's height)? That is a different matter but I've heard the park may have restrictions due to being in the New Forest so might find it difficult to build much higher than that height.

It wouldn't surprise me if the coaster will still appeal to families regardless 😊