• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

PortAventura: General Discussion

Video released by PortAventura today showing concept art of what the Uncharted entrance/facade will look like. If it looks anything like this, then superb work PA!

338975126_734246735059612_3547848664398008456_n.jpg

Taken from their Facebook page:

Alos, some images taken recently of the facade taking shape. It will certainly shroud the Far West skyline!

They are saying it’s set for a Mid 2023 opening, so that could be anywhere from June-August I guess but I’m sure they’d want it open for their peak summer season.
PortAventura have said it opens in June.

Impressive facade, although I’m not sure it fits in with rest of Far West’s Penitence.
As for fitting in with Penitence I was very wary walking through the park last year and seeing the massive metal building going up. However I think the mountain actually blends in really nicely. (Excuse the banners, they're for Carnival)
markup_facebook_1680282913195_7047617343946568095.jpg.png
Photo: PAFans Facebook

EDIT: Also just to add on, Easter Celebration began today and there's been reports of a lot of new roaming street entertainment in the park which was last seen during 90s such as lost explores in Mexico and the townspeople of Penitence.

Signs for Horror in Texas have also re-emerged after the attraction had an MTV take over last Halloween to become HorROCK in Texas. This would seem to suggest that the original maze will return in the summer, which wouldn't be surprising with Uncharted opening around the corner.

Last edited:
We've now booked our holiday in Salou for first week in June.

It's been a good while since I last visited PA so I can't quite remember where the best and cheapest place is to get tickets from?

Any advice would be very welcome.

Thanks all.

We are going 3rd to 10th June so we plan on visiting back end of the holiday and hope the new ride is open. If it isn't then so be it and we will still visit anyway.

Fastrack. Unlimited with front row.

The food place near Dragon Khan was good when it was open.

Some of the smaller bits open a touch later like Tomahawk.

Fast track unlimited and front row is really expensive though right?

Think we will just go for the basic fast track when we visit if it's required. In hoping that because it's 7/8 June when we go and Spanish kids are all still in school it won't be too busy.

People will disagree on here because they like a PortAventura bashing but I'd hold off buying Express until you're there and decide if you actually need it. Theres no point spending €80 on something you might not need.