• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Queue Times Discussion 2024

I found the app really useful this weekend. Especially with the amount of downtime- it literally became a game of finding the shortest queue

Was considering a trip on Monday too but looks like school trip season is early this year

Too much of a risk to visit on Monday do you guys think? I’m expecting 100 min + queues again

Was considering a trip on Monday too but looks like school trip season is early this year

Too much of a risk to visit on Monday do you guys think? I’m expecting 100 min + queues again
I wouldn't risk it if you want short waits. Every weekday from now until the last day of term is likely to be very, very busy.

Here today for the nemesis VIP event. Went to use our fast tracks for 13 and the queue was so far back that they said it would be best to leave the queue. Rita’s fast track was also spilling out the end of its queue line.

Really insane. I’ve never seen the fast track that bad, even at scare fest! Very glad we’ve been able to make use of it elsewhere though as otherwise I don’t think we’d have bothered going on much at all.

Towers need Smiler back on 4 asap. The difference between 3 trains and 4 must be significant judging on queues

Pretty much what I would expect, it is peak school trip season, absolutely no one in structured education is studying in earnest for anything at the moment - they are bored and restless waiting for the school holidays to start and schools have no idea how to keep them entertained so they send them to Alton Towers.

I remember a 3h15 queue for Air on my school trip in 2003, so that doesn't actually look too bad! 🤣

Stay away for this week, would be my advice!

No, I believe next week will be. All schools around me break up on the 26th.
Was planning to go on Friday 26th as my children break up the day before, hopefully it will be fine as don’t expect many schools would have a trip to Alton Towers on the last day of term surely.

18,000 kids today and 22,000 Thursday! My idea of absolute hell, hats off to the staff though...

1721132787422.png
I was there yesterday it was awful..we was really unlucky with down time too with 3 rides going down just as we was nearly on

Wickerman went down (apparently to add a third train but was best part of an hour) just after we'd put our bag in the bag drop...was absolutely roasting in that room

Must admit the preshow was entertaining though...you should have heard the deafening screams and cheers from the schoolkids with the darkness/flames etc it very nearly made up for the wait 🤣

Cut our losses after riding and had a game of golf then home

18,000 kids today and 22,000 Thursday! My idea of absolute hell, hats off to the staff though...

1721132787422.png
Lord give me strength...

I'm going tomorrow half thinking of just re booking it or buying fast track haha
From my experience I've found august to be quieter than June/July lol