• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.
Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Ye you're right I come of front row feeling better on nemesis defo but still makes me feel weird. Probs just the intensity

Nemesis maximum G force = 3.5g
The Smiler pulls more G's of 4.8g

I must admit that I find Nemesis more nauseating than The Smiler, probably has more to do with the close proximity to the surroundings, rocks and scenery where The Smiler is more open, also Nemesis is suspended, so whips you around those barrel rolls in a different motion to The Smiler

I feel really ill coming of the smiler. I dont with nemesis. Weird that people say it the other way around.
Although my ability to sit sideways in a vehicle thats moving at speed whist filling in paperwork and never feel odd may have something to do with it.

Sent from my SM-J600FN using Tapatalk

I always make sure I have a good breakfast before I go and a lunch when I get hungry. It might seem strange to eat before going on rollercoasters but I find an empty stomach is much worse.

Nemesis maximum G force = 3.5g
The Smiler pulls more G's of 4.8g

I must admit that I find Nemesis more nauseating than The Smiler, probably has more to do with the close proximity to the surroundings, rocks and scenery where The Smiler is more open, also Nemesis is suspended, so whips you around those barrel rolls in a different motion to The Smiler
Ye the smiler doesn't throw you around as much imo. Nemesis is smooth but whips you round those corners rapidly

Could I start this with three and a half hours for nemesis soon after opening in the school holidays...spring bank I think.
That simply put a stop to it!
Two hour maximum since.

What's the longest you've had to wait for each coaster?

4 hours for wickerman on opening day
3 hours for the smiler on the last day of scarefest
1 hour and a half for oblivion (with a friend, honestly wanted to cry)
1 hour for runaway mine train
1 hour for th13teen
50 min for nemesis
45 for galactica (we were with friends, we never join the queue if it’s above 15)
30 mins for Rita (just not worth a massive wait)
30 for Spinball
30 for bloody octonauts

I’m quite a patient person :tearsofjoy:

3 hours 50 nemesis 3 hours 20 oblivion 2 hours 45 wicket man thirteen air and smiler

All opening days

And that right there is part of the reason I still don't have the Octonauts cred nearly 4 years after it opened!

There was one day this summer most of the thrill rides were down so we went to CBeebies and everything was walk on!

A combined 7 hours for Wicker Man on its first Saturday of the season. 4 hours before a queue line evac, then another 3 hours later on to actually get on the damn thing.

Roughly 4 hours for The Smiler on its opening day, arriving at the ride first thing, observing the testing and waiting for it to actually open come the afternoon.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.