• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.
Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Following bits in other topics...
The parking charge keeps going up.
The season pass price has dropped like a stone.
How long before they charge more for express parking than a season pass?
When was the last time the parking charge went up? It's been £6/£16 for a number of years now

I am actually shocked parking has not gone up for years, it’s certainly certainly been £6 since at least 2011!

Unlike Thorpe when it started at £2 in 2012, and now its £10 on the day!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I know this is a weird strange question and I have touched on this topic a few times before. Rate the main coasters in terms of nausea.
For me it's in this order
1. Nemesis- great ride but does get to ur head quickly
2. Rita- again it's the force on this ride
3. Smiler- feel bit dizzy after this one but usually alright. The following don't bother me:
4. Th13teen
5. Spinball
6. Galactica
7. Wicker man
8. Oblivion

I get quite bad motion sickness and use tablets to help me enjoy rides.

Galactica VR on is the worst for me,
Followed by Smiler/Nemises which I always need a break after
Followed by Rita and Galactica (no VR).
Spinball
Wickerman
Oblivion

I have to be careful to pace rides, stay hydrated but with an empty stomach, have a sit down other than on the ride. I always carry chewing gum, as the mint helps (I prefer something weak, not the extra strong). I tend to find too many travel sickness pills make me feel very disoriented and affect my hearing - so I take half a dose (15mg Cinnarizine) and top up as I need it (usually around 2pm).

I suffer really bad motion sickness I Feel sick on the shortest of car and train journeys.
At the start of the season I was taking travel pills (sturgeron15) before going to the park but I stopped as we were going almost every weekend and I didn’t want to get immune and slowly figured I didn’t need them and was ok on rides.
The only one at towers that’s ever made me feel slightly sick is galactica with the vr. Also depending on what I’ve eaten enterprise and marauders do me in too.
My other half often feels sick on Th13teen but is ok on nemesis/smiler etc so I think it all depends on the person.

Out of interest, does anyone know where in ATH the Arctic Explorer Rooms are?

Sorry for double posting and asking another question, but is it known which company built the slides in the waterpark, out of interest?

I know the how busy question gets asked a lot. We usually only go once a year (August) but we're planning an on going 1st and 2nd April. Good or bad time to visit ?

It all depends on their opening hours if we go or not. If it's the same staggered opening of rides and 4pm close as last year it's not worth our while travelling from Northern Ireland for a measly few hours queuing, sorry I mean ride time.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.