• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.
Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Going to towers when it opens again in march. Does anyone have any tips as to what order to do the coasters so I actually get them all done bearing in mind it's gonna be busy

Going to towers when it opens again in march. Does anyone have any tips as to what order to do the coasters so I actually get them all done bearing in mind it's gonna be busy

Probably best to wait until they announce opening times and the possible existence of staggered openings before being able to give a realistic answer.

Alton isn't that bad tbf. Plenty of good rides and attractions, opening times need to change abit but that's the only problem
*The only problem other than overselling of fastrack meaning that queues often move slower than any park I have been to, mass abuse of RAP resulting in the same problem, excessive downtime, areas of the park looking run down and in need of TLC, multiple SBNO attractions, a lack of operating F&B units, VIP passholder farce, etc etc.....

All but the quietest days at Alton Towers are becoming unbearable.

*The only problem other than overselling of fastrack meaning that queues often move slower than any park I have been to, mass abuse of RAP resulting in the same problem, excessive downtime, areas of the park looking run down and in need of TLC, multiple SBNO attractions, a lack of operating F&B units, VIP passholder farce, etc etc.....

All but the quietest days at Alton Towers are becoming unbearable.
I would agree with what you say about fastrack but sometimes I use them so can't rly say it's a bad thing. Yes it reduces throughout/capacity for main queue but unfortunately merlin care bout profit more than guest experience

What is people’s experience of share the fun vouchers? I’ve just looked and it says you can’t book on line, do you have to join that insane queue in the morning or is there a specific booth or something?

Not being able to book online and use an e ticket and enter the appropriate pass details really does seem rather backward

What is people’s experience of share the fun vouchers? I’ve just looked and it says you can’t book on line, do you have to join that insane queue in the morning or is there a specific booth or something?

Not being able to book online and use an e ticket and enter the appropriate pass details really does seem rather backward

You have to queue and buy a ticket at the regular windows.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.