• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.
Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Anyone here order their ''mark on the park" brick?

How long was it before you got your certificate?

My wife ordered me one for Christmas and so far all we have is the email confirming that they've received the order and a certificate will be issued once the brick is on site. Surely it doesn't take 2 months.

The certificate is a virtue E-certificate sent to you via email

I looked last week and there’s some new bricks down, however think they have been there a little while.

I assume they’ll install a load just before the park re opens in a couple of weeks.

took me about 6 weeks, its just a PDF. have to save that money somewhere, cant go posting bits of paper out o_O
RHPAvss.jpg

Also, shouldn't your name have been before "Made Their Mark At The Alton Towers Resort", not after it? This is what happens when the staff budget gets cut too much.

He's blanked his real name out of the picture lol. I think the name in quotation marks is the text on his brick.

Hi,

1st time poster here. I am just about to buy a season pass. I was wondering do you collect it from the ticket booths at the entrance of the park? Also are you able to use the bring a friend for £15 the same time as collecting your new season pass?

Thanks

Hi,

1st time poster here. I am just about to buy a season pass. I was wondering do you collect it from the ticket booths at the entrance of the park? Also are you able to use the bring a friend for £15 the same time as collecting your new season pass?

Thanks

They give you a ticket at the entrance booth which you take to the box office to collect your pass. Is this the Alton pass or Merlin pass?

Hi, I was just looking into the express parking charges and noticed on the towers website it's only available if you prebook online. Is this a new thing or has the website always said that and you can just pay on the day anyway?

Express parking is pre-booking this season, no discounts for pass holders.

I've never used the express parking in the pass, but I'm on the understanding that you could just turn up and park provided you pay the fee to the parking attendants. I'm also on the belief that pass holders used to get a discount for express parking too, but that may have been scrapped this season (see FB post below)?

However I'm sure if the express parking isn't fully booked up, I'm sure that they will take your money if they have free spaces going

5FpdnzR.png

Express parking is pre-booking this season, no discounts for pass holders.

I've never used the express parking in the pass, but I'm on the understanding that you could just turn up and park provided you pay the fee to the parking attendants. I'm also on the belief that pass holders used to get a discount for express parking too, but that may have been scrapped this season (see FB post below)?

However I'm sure if the express parking isn't fully booked up, I'm sure that they will take your money if they have free spaces going

5FpdnzR.png
Your correct on both accounts.
Thus makes me wonder if express is moving to a barcoded pre-booked ticket? That's going to be a pain as you can be sure they "forget" to add VIP to the list.

Sent from my Swift 2 X using Tapatalk

I've never used the express parking in the pass, but I'm on the understanding that you could just turn up and park provided you pay the fee to the parking attendants.
Thanks for the reply. Yeah it used to just turn up and pay. I never usually use it myself but fancied it as a one off this weekend as I really can't be bothered with the walk if the weather is going to be grim. I'll prebook just to be on the safeside.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.