• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.
Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Interesting so does that mean disabled parking is moving?

If disabled is still via the same route for express then I can’t see the point in express being prebook only as the staff will still be there taking disabled parking payment

Can only assume this is to try and enforce people to pay the fee.

There was a barrier without the arm at the exit last year....you had to pay somebody sat in a hut to use express parking

Not sure what they gave you to show youd paid though....cough cough

There was a barrier without the arm at the exit last year....you had to pay somebody sat in a hut to use ir

Not sure what they gave you to show youdy paid though....cough cough
They have a paper that has express,disabled and VIP annual pass as check boxes. That's it.

Sent from my Swift 2 Plus using Tapatalk

There was a barrier without the arm at the exit last year....you had to pay somebody sat in a hut to use express parking

Not sure what they gave you to show youd paid though....cough cough
It was well known you could turn up after 12pm and no staff would be in the hut to take your money...

Prebook only is obviously a way of making sure they get the money but they then run the risk of turning people away on the day who are willing to pay £16.

It was well known you could turn up after 12pm and no staff would be in the hut to take your money...

Prebook only is obviously a way of making sure they get the money but they then run the risk of turning people away on the day who are willing to pay £16.

We always turned up around 915 last year and just walked past the booth

Seems strange if they aren’t letting people pay on the day. As I imagine that’s how most people chose to do it.

But you never know it could be the same as ever and the social media team are useless as ever (or probably haven’t been given the information). It was also £10 for pass holders which you could only do if you turned up on the day.

If they are adding tickets to be scanned they will need a new exit barrier as the current one doesn’t have a scanner with it.

Seems strange if they aren’t letting people pay on the day. As I imagine that’s how most people chose to do it.

But you never know it could be the same as ever and the social media team are useless as ever (or probably haven’t been given the information). It was also £10 for pass holders which you could only do if you turned up on the day.

If they are adding tickets to be scanned they will need a new exit barrier as the current one doesn’t have a scanner with it.
They need a new one anyway it gets smashed a lot.

Sent from my Swift 2 Plus using Tapatalk

Hi

I have just purchased a season pass and I thought you have to collect the pass from the park but when I checked out it said it was going to be delivered. I’m concerned because I’m planning to visit the park on either this Monday or Tuesday and I’m worried it will not arrived in time. Has anybody already brought a season pass that can help me please?

Hi

I have just purchased a season pass and I thought you have to collect the pass from the park but when I checked out it said it was going to be delivered. I’m concerned because I’m planning to visit the park on either this Monday or Tuesday and I’m worried it will not arrived in time. Has anybody already brought a season pass that can help me please?

If it hasn’t arrived by the time you visit just go to the ticket office with your confirmation email and they will print it off for you.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.