• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.
Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
183427289838ae4a2856e0a0f2c6004b.jpg

Just up the hillside next to the Swiss cottage. Worth the visit!

Thank you! We walked way too far then, ended up at some rocks

I found out that you can't use the coke vending machines for the 50% offer on fridays, so I looked at the carex deal instead. I can't find the exclusion dates anywhere. Does anyone know if i can use it on a Friday?

I found out that you can't use the coke vending machines for the 50% offer on fridays, so I looked at the carex deal instead. I can't find the exclusion dates anywhere. Does anyone know if i can use it on a Friday?
https://www.carex.co.uk/merlin said:
Terms and Conditions
Voucher entitles the holder to one HALF PRICE ENTRY to Alton Towers Theme Park, Warwick Castle or SEA LIFE Centres & Sanctuaries in the UK. Only one voucher per person. To redeem, please bring the promotional pack to a ticketing booth at Alton Towers Theme Park, Warwick Castle or any SEA LIFE Centre & Sanctuary in the UK. Voucher is valid until 31.05.20 excluding attraction closed dates and fireworks events at Alton Towers Resort. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or concession. Voucher must be presented and surrendered. Sale prohibited. Dates are subject to change. Not valid for secondary ticketed events (e.g. concerts). Please check opening times before your visit. For full terms and conditions and details of the SEA LIFE Centres and Sanctuaries locations, visit www.altontowers.com/tandcs
Just seems to exclude fireworks..... and concerts :laughing:

We have towers premium season passes and dungeons is included. Where do you book your time slot for the dungeons when you turn up on the day ?

I should have got a free Season Digipass with my Season Pass but I think my dad booked it wrong when the offer was active. :(

I should have got a free Season Digipass with my Season Pass but I think my dad booked it wrong when the offer was active. :(
Not sure how unless he booked it when the offer wasn't on as they gave you a voucher to take to picsolve.

Sent from my Swift 2 Plus using Tapatalk

Not sure how unless he booked it when the offer wasn't on as they gave you a voucher to take to picsolve.
I was told via the online chat that the voucher would be included in the envelope that my pass arrived in (they checked with Marketing), but there was nothing. When I emailed the park on their advice, they couldn't do anything. :confused:

I was told via the online chat that the voucher would be included in the envelope that my pass arrived in (they checked with Marketing), but there was nothing. When I emailed the park on their advice, they couldn't do anything. :confused:
In other words they forgot to include it and didn't want to replace it, shame.

I'd try again @skyscraper - that's pretty poor form. Double check the offer was in play when your day ordered the pass. Someone is able to see when you bought the pass and someone should be able to see that you don't hold a Digipass.

Their record keeping is still quite poor, but it's better than it once was.

I'd try again @skyscraper - that's pretty poor form. Double check the offer was in play when your day ordered the pass. Someone is able to see when you bought the pass and someone should be able to see that you don't hold a Digipass.

Problem is the people who can see he holds a pass cannot see he holds a digipass.

We ordered it on the last day of the offer. I would ask again but it was ages ago now, so I doubt they'd do anything. I know somone on here who works in Admissions at Towers so I'll PM them.

Last edited:
We ordered it on the last day of the offer. I would ask again but it was ages ago now, so I doubt they'd do anything. I know somoneon here who works in Admission at towers so I'll PM them.
Failing that try contacting picsolve, I suspect however they will say no unless you(or someone acting on your behalf) phone them (and even then it's likely a no).

Failing that try contacting picsolve, I suspect however they will say no unless you(or someone acting on your behalf) phone them (and even then it's likely a no).
I contacted the member I know who is going to ask what I need to do with regards to chasing it up. I'll have a think about contacting Picsolve, pretty sure I still have the confirmation email. Thanks for the advice guys! :)

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.