• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.
Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Problem is the people who can see he holds a pass cannot see he holds a digipass.
Person A: @skyscraper doesn't have a digipass, he didn't get a voucher
Person B: No worries, we'll get him one.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
For national rollercoaster day, the park is reducing the entry price to £25. But is that online or at the gate?

Nemesis 25 /National Rollercoaster Day £25 theme park entry price terms and conditions
  1. £25 entry will be awarded to an individual who presents a physical version of an official souvenir ride photo taken at Alton Towers Resort to the Admissions Ticket Office.
  2. The photo must feature the individual presenting the photo and be authenticated by an Admissions member of staff to claim their £25 price entry.
  3. The ‘Ride photo’ must be a physical version and in its original format. No copies or photocopies will be accepted.
  4. The ‘Ride photo’ must be from one of the following rides as follows: The Smiler, TH13TEEN, Rita, Oblivion, Nemesis, Galactica, Wicker Man, Octonauts Rollercoaster Adventure, Spinball Whizzer
  5. The offer can be used on a full price Adult theme park entry ticket or a full price Child theme park entry ticket only (Adult is 12 and over at Alton Towers Resort.)
  6. Entry is free for children under 3 years of age at Alton Towers Resort.
  7. Visitors under 12 years must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over at Alton Towers Resort.
  8. Offer can only be used as stipulated.
  9. Admission prices are subject to change. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or concession (e.g. senior citizens, family tickets), reward/loyalty program, pre-purchased tickets, Combination tickets, 2 day pass, Annual Pass, on-line tickets or Fastrack tickets, rail inclusive offers, on secondary ticketed events, hotel events or concerts or for group/advance bookings.
  10. Only one offer can be used per person and per transaction.
  11. PLEASE NOTE: You cannot book over the phone or online when using this offer.
  12. This offer cannot be used with any other promotions, discounts, offers or by phone as covered further down in the T&Cs.
  13. The offer has no cash value. The offer is automatically void if sold, offered for sale or if any attempt or offer is made to transfer the offer for value.
  14. Offer is valid for one day entry on the following selected dates only: Friday August 16th, Saturday August 17th Sunday August 18th 2019 only at Alton Towers Resort.
  15. The offer is not valid for accommodation at Alton Towers Resort or the following attractions at the Alton Towers Resort: Tree Top Quest, Waterpark, Spa or Golf, and does not include early ride time.
  16. Alton Towers Resort reserves the right, in their absolute discretion, to refuse entry and to close and/or alter all or any part of the facilities including closure of rides and/or attractions for technical, operational, health and safety or other reasons including over-capacity.
  17. Please note that Alton Towers Resort operate a chargeable car parking policy.
  18. Size, height, weight, age restrictions and medical warnings apply to certain rides and attractions.
  19. All attraction information is subject to change; please check at attraction website before your visit for the latest information. Please note: you cannot book online or over the phone when using this offer; in order to use the offer you must purchase your ticket at the attraction entrance.
  20. Entry to either attraction will be subject to the terms and conditions of entry, which can be found at the attraction entrance or website altontowers.com[/QUOTE]

also interestingly enough Runaway Mine Train is not on the list, someones a stickler for their definition of roller coaster

So why is Octonauts in the list then? That must be less of a rollercoaster than RMT

Sent from my SM-J600FN using Tapatalk

I'm guessing they aren't counting it as a coaster so they can try count it as a flat ride. If you don't have the hardware... blag it

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I'm guessing they aren't counting it as a coaster so they can try count it as a flat ride. If you don't have the hardware... blag it

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Runaway Mine Train is classed as a coaster on RCDB, but some enthusiasts don't count powered coasters.

Planning to go over the weekend but would I be able to upgrade my Standard Season Pass to the Premium one at the Admissions kiosk? (Premium Season Passess are valid this weekend) Would be even cheaper.

Planning to go over the weekend but would I be able to upgrade my Standard Season Pass to the Premium one at the Admissions kiosk? (Premium Season Passess are valid this weekend) Would be even cheaper.

Yeah pay the £14 upgrade fee at admissions but you’ll need to go to the Box Office at some point in the day to pick up a premium pass.

Yeah pay the £14 upgrade fee at admissions but you’ll need to go to the Box Office at some point in the day to pick up a premium pass.
I assume they'd give me a ticket to get through the turnstile as Standard Passess are not valid. Will the bring a friend for £15 offer be valid on these days?

So I was planning on going to towers on friday. I found out that they're doing a rollercoaster day celebration for nemesis over the weekend. Does this mean the park is going to be really busy?

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.