• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.
Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Haha! Was thinking of either tactical parking to get as close to park as possible and walking it, or as close to monorail as possible and risking it. Will hopefully be on site by 8:30 so should have time either way.

If your there 8.30 I would say you'll get on the monorail, we've arrived before with the monorail queue out of the station and only queued for around 5-10 mins. You do enough walking once inside the towers so I'd say take the easy option.

Last edited by a moderator:
if your there 8.30 I would say you'll get on the monorail, we've arrived before with the monorail queue out of the station and only queued for around 5-10 mins. You do enough walking once inside the towers so i'd say take the easy option.
Ok, yeah monorail is the most ideal option but didn't want to have to wait for ages and lose park time, especially with the shorter opening hours now!

Ok, yeah monorail is the most ideal option but didn't want to have to wait for ages and lose park time, especially with the shorter opening hours now!

Have you got early ride time? If you're there for 8.30 and got early ride time you've got half an hour to get to the entrance before ERT starts and a whole hour and a half before park opening. Monorail queue moves pretty fast and staff tend to ensure that there's 6 in a bay.

Last edited by a moderator:
I''ve Been 3 times this year and arrived around 9 and I''ve only managed to get in the park once before 10 because of the monorail breaking down

I''ll be walking in future

have you got early ride time? if your there for 8.30 and got early ride time you've got half an hour to get to the entrance before ERT starts and a whole hour and a half before park opening. monorail queue moves pretty fast and staff tend to ensure that there's 6 in a bay.
Yep, we have ERT. Ohhh is it until 10:30, thought it was only until 10. That's a bonus if it is!

Apparently they make the games easier first thing in the morning as people walking around with large teddies promotes the games. The prizes are cheap toys filled with bean bags filler.
Oh cool really didnt relise that cause you always see people with them at the start and i want a giant husky :)

Apparently they make the games easier first thing in the morning as people walking around with large teddies promotes the games. The prizes are cheap toys filled with bean bags filler.
Seems about right, I went with a group of 5 friends and they where all offering pay £5 and get a prize wether you win or not at 10am. Got £25 out of us lot though :)

Still doesn't beat @MattyH getting one for free a couple of years ago just because he randomly asked for one, though. :p

@MattyH Fred still lives right?

ETA

A picture I took shortly after he was acquired and Me, Matt and Nicole did some rides with him

a7a8353f9fc94768b11454abe32b0995.png

Has anyone used a grown ups go free voucher off kelloggs and bought the ticket before they went? does the ticket need printing or can it be show on smart phone?
Kellogg's Grownups Go Free vouchers can only be redeemed against gate prices, on the day, so you'll need to bring the voucher with you to buy them.

Kellogg's Grownups Go Free vouchers can only be redeemed against gate prices, on the day, so you'll need to bring the voucher with you to buy them.

That is incorrect. There is a code inside the box that can be redeemed online.

I've not used them, but I would assume they are print at home tickets and if you can't print it you will need to queue at ticket collections to get your tickets instead.

We often use the Tesco Clubcard tickets and they are print at home tickets that can just be scanned straight at the turnstiles.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.