• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.
Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Unfortunately my mate can only go to scarefest with me during half term. I know it'll be busy every day, but what day between 26th oct- 3rd nov is the best day to go

Unfortunately my mate can only go to scarefest with me during half term. I know it'll be busy every day, but what day between 26th oct- 3rd nov is the best day to go

Surely during a weekday would be better, as I remember the weekends being especially packed last year though of course the weekdays are certainly busy too.

If you have a premium MAP but the people you’re going with don’t, what happens to ERT? Would you have to leave them behind? Not that I would but just checking..

If they don't have a pass or hotel stay that entitles them to ERT, they won't be able to enter during ERT.

Either you wait with them until after ERT, or you leave them behind at the gate, depending how much you like them ;)

If they don't have a pass or hotel stay that entitles them to ERT, they won't be able to enter during ERT.

Either you wait with them until after ERT, or you leave them behind at the gate, depending how much you like them ;)
Not true generally, turnstiles staff prefer not to split groups up.

Sent from my Swift 2 Plus using Tapatalk

Then I'd say they can all choose to wait and not get split up... :rolleyes: but I guess that's just me.

Perhaps it's also worth mentioning, ERT is not available during Scarefest, Fireworks and other Special Events. Therefore, ERT will not take place after 4th October 2019.

Thanks! Unfortunately they’re pretty close to me :tearsofjoy:

It’s only the 3 of us so I might just take my chances and ask them then if that’s sometimes the case.

Someone correct me if I’m wrong but I’m pretty sure I saw towers tweet the other day that as long as one of you in the group has a MAP, all of you would get in ERT. Although that might only be with Family & Friends tickets. I’ll try and find the tweet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b17bc0327a5cf04c7b96d947d8937a0b.jpg

I won tickets to go tomorrow on an o2 priority day. My MAP expired while I was pregnant so I can't wait to get back. I've just no idea what to expect in terms of how busy it might be. Does anybody have any idea?

I won tickets to go tomorrow on an o2 priority day. My MAP expired while I was pregnant so I can't wait to get back. I've just no idea what to expect in terms of how busy it might be. Does anybody have any idea?

No idea how many tickets they’ve given away, but I can’t see it being too busy. Usually on buy out days the park is generally quiet.

Reactions: Amy
Someone correct me if I’m wrong but I’m pretty sure I saw towers tweet the other day that as long as one of you in the group has a MAP, all of you would get in ERT. Although that might only be with Family & Friends tickets. I’ll try and find the tweet

You’re correct if one member of your group has MAP they will never split you up regardless of what ticket you have.

No idea how many tickets they’ve given away, but I can’t see it being too busy. Usually on buy out days the park is generally quiet.

It was so quiet today! Operations seemed to be running as though the park was busy though, I guess that's what o2 paid for? Everything was walk-on all the time. Th13teen emergency stopped halfway into the crypt and we had to be evacuated, which was really interesting. Also very funny when the ride op called up to the member of staff with us to say that she thought someone was vaping on the ride...it was the smoke machine The Skyride seemed to be on the blink with constant stop-starts and some downtime. I was very impressed that the dungeon and car parking were free.

If you stay in the hotel at fireworks how do you get in with your MAP as you don't have to book

My point is it looks like we won't be able to get to towers until 3-4 o clock on the sat so would like to go back in to do the rides sunday

Would this be possibe?

I'm thinking about asking for a Merlin Annual Pass (MAP) for my birthday next year, but I'm worried I'll miss the bring-a-friend-for-£15 Season Pass offer (which is super useful). Does the MAP have anything similar?

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.