• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Quick Questions

I cant understand why I cant book RAP for 26th and 27th October - they cant all be gone already? Disabled son with Downs Syndrome - needs the pass, having booked hotel and everything already can't book his pass this is crazy!

Halloween school holiday weekend? They'll all be booked up. You'll have to get to Guest Services early on both days and get on the stand by list in case people don't show.

I cant understand why I cant book RAP for 26th and 27th October - they cant all be gone already? Disabled son with Downs Syndrome - needs the pass, having booked hotel and everything already can't book his pass this is crazy!
Yeah all the weekends have sold out I'm afraid, I'd suggest to keep checking in case those dates become available. If they don't, you can go to guest services and they'll add you to a waitlist. They go through a list of unused and cancelled prebooks at midday, and you'll get a text telling you to go back to guest services if one is available for you.
Hope this helps. 😊

Last edited:
Hi,

Which rollercoaster have single rider and what's usually the wait time for them?

Going over the first oktoberfest weekend and was keen to get the rides in while the kids chilled.

Thanks

Does anyone know if it’s possible to redeem points rewards from the Burger King app at the BK in Thorpe Park? Just thought I’d check as I know that some branches in certain “premium” locations don’t always let you do that.

Hi
I'm looking at going on Monday 2nd, do people expect it to be quieter than the school holiday. Not sure if the local schools have inset days? The schools around me are back

Thank you

Does anyone know if it’s possible to redeem points rewards from the Burger King app at the BK in Thorpe Park? Just thought I’d check as I know that some branches in certain “premium” locations don’t always let you do that.
I'm not sure about redemption as I didn't check. You can use the BK app and earn rewards like at a normal BK as I scanned mine when I last went. But I usually use my rewards at my home restaurant for a free meal every few weeks. I noticed there is a reduced range at Thorpe, but other than that I didn't notice any other differences on the order screen. But due to the premium prices they charge there, which seem the same as charged at motorway services, possibly not I would imagine?

Let me know if you go and find the answer out though mate.

What with all the discussions about availability, is there a good rule of thumb at the moment as to where in the park to head to first? Are there official ride opening times at the moment? As I know it has been staggered in the past, but everything seems quite ‘hidden’ about this now.

What with all the discussions about availability, is there a good rule of thumb at the moment as to where in the park to head to first? Are there official ride opening times at the moment? As I know it has been staggered in the past, but everything seems quite ‘hidden’ about this now.

12pm- Rapids
11am - World of David Walliams
10am - everything else.

That’s when stuff is meant to open. Sadly there are often delays and it’s almost impossible to say which rides will be late opening on any given day.

The dark forest is very slow to open up, rarely do both coasters open together.
The old start zone up there ticking two crappy queues off early doesn't often work anymore.