• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Ride Availability/Operations 2022-24

Honestly the park isn’t even that busy today but every ride has a 60 min + queue

Rita STILL isn’t open, oblivion, nemesis, wickerman and thirteen are all currently closed 🤷‍♂️

If it’s this bad on a Wednesday when most of the country is still at school, what will it be like this weekend over Easter?

Honestly the park isn’t even that busy today but every ride has a 60 min + wueje

Rita STILL isn’t open, oblivion, nemesis, wickerman and thirteen are all currently closed 🤷‍♂️

If it’s this bad on a Wednesday when most of the country is still at school, what will it be like this weekend over Easter?
I fully expect tempers to fray this weekend. Yes people shouldn't take it out on ride staff but they will.

I also happen to think it says it all that AT don't advertise their queue lengths etc through their app outside of the park geofence like all other parks do

RMT has had a car missing for years I think, nothing new. The two rearmost air gates have always been blocked off with a bin.
This feels like one of the endless "but why is it like that" questions too. Leave it unfixed for years and convince people who aren't "in the know" that it's always been at said lower capacity.

Standing in the queue for Galactica now, honestly the operations make me wanna cry’s.

Very slow dispatches, almost every train going round with multiple empty seats. In the last 15 mins they’ve managed 4 dispatches…it’s painful
Assuming it’s on 1 station then

Heave Ho has been open since Saturday but still listed as closed on the ride availability page, can't even update that properly

I fully expect tempers to fray this weekend. Yes people shouldn't take it out on ride staff but they will.

I also happen to think it says it all that AT don't advertise their queue lengths etc through their app outside of the park geofence like all other parks do

Yeah I was going to mention this, pretty obvious why they did that last year. The fact you have to hide how bad your queue times and availability are is quite frankly embarrassing.

Not to mention 60 minute queues on a cold off peak day in March.

Once again Lego and Paultons all rides are open currently and all queues except 1 at each park are 10 minutes.

All open at Thorpe too though a couple of long queues.