• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Ride Availability/Operations 2022-24

Europa Park is a must visit for anyone even vaguely interested in operations, in my view. The operations are far from the top reason you’d visit, of course, but they are quite a sight to behold!

Europa Park is a must visit for anyone even vaguely interested in operations, in my view. The operations are far from the top reason you’d visit, of course, but they are quite a sight to behold!
It certainly is on my bucket list. Think some other parks have overtaken it now though on my list. I'm desperate to get myself on an RMC so parks like Energylandia and Walibi holland are towards the top now, alongside Busch gardens tampa and Cedar point which have always been at the very top. Heard the ops aren't the best at cedar which is a shame but the quality at that park is undeniable

TS Facebook is reporting that Galactica is back on 3 trains.

It’s only take them until the end of April to get all their planned coasters operating to full capacity…

TS Facebook is reporting that Galactica is back on 3 trains.

It’s only take them until the end of April to get all their planned coasters operating to full capacity…
Does anyone know how many crafts they'll dispatch per hour roughly when it's on 3. I know someone said on here at some point that it dispatches 28 on 2 craft 1 station and 32 on 2 craft 2 stations but what about when it's on max capacity

Does anyone know how many crafts they'll dispatch per hour roughly when it's on 3. I know someone said on here at some point that it dispatches 28 on 2 craft 1 station and 32 on 2 craft 2 stations but what about when it's on max capacity
I think I remember 52 trains per hour/1,456 riders per hour being bandied about as Galactica's theoretical throughput on 3 trains/2 stations, but in terms of what it actually attains, I'd say that 1,100-1,200 riders per hour is more typical.

I think I remember 52 trains per hour/1,456 riders per hour being bandied about as Galactica's theoretical throughput on 3 trains/2 stations, but in terms of what it actually attains, I'd say that 1,100-1,200 riders per hour is more typical.
That makes it the highest throughput on park then doesn't it. Well Thirteen is typically 1100-1160 so that's similar to Galactica

Spinball is still well below max capacity with long waits as a result but on the whole operations have been pretty good today, we barely stacked on Smiler earlier (5s max) and Oblivion was consistently dispatching before the previous one dropped.

Ops have been great today. Galactica was a bit hit and miss whereby one minute a craft could roll straight into the station without stacking as the other was about to crest the lift, the next the stacking was obscene.

Rita has been improved to no ends with the off-load gate allowing trains to move forward sooner, but the batching was god awful. An entire train of rap, followed by a train of half rap and half fastrack, and then a train from the main queue. So whilst they were being efficient in dispatches, I'd have hated to be at the back of the queue once it had reopened.

Smiler operations also on point with one train on the first lift, one on the second and a third coming onto the brake run, with the fourth loading.

Currently advertised 40 minute queue for Wicker Man. Not overstated as we're about to reach the station 35 minutes from joining. Minimal RAP queue certainly contributing to this, however.

Ye mate I can tell you that's a load of rubbish I've no idea when I posted that but I can tell you I haven't been to Europa park. Clearly just trying to con myself claiming I've been to one of the best theme parks in the world
Don't worry I got up to much worse than saying I had been to theme parks during those 2020 lockdowns 😂

Spinball is still well below max capacity with long waits as a result but on the whole operations have been pretty good today, we barely stacked on Smiler earlier (5s max) and Oblivion was consistently dispatching before the previous one dropped.
Good.

It was the same last week, excluding Galactica.

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Ye mate I can tell you that's a load of rubbish I've no idea when I posted that but I can tell you I haven't been to Europa park. Clearly just trying to con myself claiming I've been to one of the best theme parks in the world
Or con us? I will give Kudos to you for having the decency to admit to making a silly mistake. But I hope you'll forgive me for thinking that this does explain, in my head, the context behind the manner of some of your posts?

Or con us? I will give Kudos to you for having the decency to admit to making a silly mistake. But I hope you'll forgive me for thinking that this does explain, in my head, the context behind the manner of some of your posts?
They're not really related but if that's how you view it I suppose makes sense. That post was 2020 and back then I used to say loads of stupid things. Can't justify anything I have previously said on the forum as I have no idea why I say anything apart from in the moment. I will know why I'm saying something there and then, but not weeks, months or years down the line. You could show me something I posted 1 week ago and I will have no idea why I responded or posted in that way. So to answer your question properly I wouldn't say that me falsely claiming I've been to a park relates to me being over opinionated. End of the day I know and accept I'm opinionated, and it's a trait I hate in myself trust me. I do sometimes struggle to see other views on things as I think my opinion is right. My opinion is just an opinion though and that doesn't make it right or factual in any way and thats something I will learn. I will become a better member who doesn't argue all the time and wind people up. And that starts from now. You can come back to this post and put me in line if I go against my promise but from now on I will simply think before I speak.

Last edited:
They're not really related but if that's how you view it I suppose makes sense. That post was 2020 and back then I used to say loads of stupid things. Can't justify anything I have previously said on the forum as I have no idea why I say anything apart from in the moment. I will know why I'm saying something there and then, but not weeks, months or years down the line. You could show me something I posted 1 week ago and I will have no idea why I responded or posted in that way. So to answer your question properly I wouldn't say that me falsely claiming I've been to a park relates to me being over opinionated. End of the day I know and accept I'm opinionated, and it's a trait I hate in myself trust me. I do sometimes struggle to see other views on things as I think my opinion is right. My opinion is just an opinion though and that doesn't make it right or factual in any way and thats something I will learn. I will become a better member who doesn't argue all the time and wind people up. And that starts from now. You can come back to this post and put me in line if I go against my promise but from now on I will simply think before I speak.
I don't want to derail this thread as it's about operations or something like that. But before the thread moves on, credit where it's due. That's a very honest and heartfelt post in my opinion. Fair play to you.