• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Ride Availability/Operations 2022-24

Based on the snapshot I took on queue-times.com a few minutes ago (due to Alton sadly now forbidding us from viewing queue times outside the park), I’d take a stab at it either being rammed on a level not seen in years or an absolute calamity in terms of throughputs:
IMG_1703.png
The fact that multiple coasters are on queues of well over an hour, despite Nemesis Reborn boasting an alleged 275 minute queue itself, would certainly point that way, anyway…
Someone waited 5 mins for Twistatron did they well I’m quite surprised by that

To be fair, the park did sell out today, so I think it would be quite logical to assume that the park is simply rammed on a level that we haven’t seen in years.

From the AT MAP FB group, this is the current queue for the shop...

WhatsApp Image 2024-03-16 at 11.13.27_a12a4849.jpg

Estimated to be 30 mins!
Everyone queuing for their free poster I bet

Only shop I've ever seen queues in before is the harry potter one in York. Imagine queueing 5 hours for the ride and then another half hour to get into the shop...

Everyone queuing for their free poster I bet

Only shop I've ever seen queues in before is the harry potter one in York. Imagine queueing 5 hours for the ride and then another half hour to get into the shop...
Poster is from Towers Trading Co, Towers Steet.

Hopefully the ops are:
Oblivion 6
Smiler 4
Rita 2
Th13teen 3
Wicker 3
Nemesis 2
Galactica 2
Might be being a bit hopeful there as those ops would mean Galactica is the only one not on max capacity

I’m not sure I’ve ever seen Rita running 1 train before…

Is anything else knowingly on reduced capacity?