• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Ride Availability/Operations 2022-24

At this rate they may as well just close for the season and try again next season to be a decent theme park with attractions that actually work. Get rid of the shoody food & bev's operator and get some decent quality in. Nemesis will be available. Actually have Hex, Spinball, The Smiler, Skyride et al operating, even consistently! This means having the correct staff in the right places and hours, with the correct experience, to maintain things properly. Decide whether to run the rapids properly or just close it for good and get on with replacing it with something that people can actually enjoy. Get the Towers ruins open, FOR GOD'S SAKE. Sort the RAP fiasco out. Stop absolutely extorting visitors to an unnecessary extent in almost every way possible. Or, just hand the keys back to Nick Leslau and be done with it as you're obviously not fit to be running the place. Yours sincerely, some people.

Another update on The Smiler from a different source - entrance staff told this person today that a lift part needs replacing and it can (quote) “only be sourced from the US” - not sure how long it’ll be down for
What happened the last time it was shut for a month? What was the part they needed and where was it coming from?

What happened the last time it was shut for a month? What was the part they needed and where was it coming from?
I’ve no idea, as they wouldn’t say. It sounds like they’re being a little more honest with this one. Source has now further said 3-5 days she’s been told but I don’t know how they can put a time stamp on part delivery

Another update on The Smiler from a different source - entrance staff told this person today that a lift part needs replacing and it can (quote) “only be sourced from the US” - not sure how long it’ll be down for
Buy cheap, buy twice.

Will hit the park hard having this down and Nemesis.

Guess it’s all on Wickerman now to fly the flag.

I’m visiting the park on sunday, hoping that either one of the smiler or spinball will be open but i doubt it will at this rate. Towers really need to sort out there ride availability and maybe should start having some spare parts for the major rides.

I’ve no idea, as they wouldn’t say. It sounds like they’re being a little more honest with this one. Source has now further said 3-5 days she’s been told but I don’t know how they can put a time stamp on part delivery
I'm going in 5 days again so hopefully it's ready by then

It's like October 2021 all over again. Skyride, Hex and The Smiler were all closed then. They had CRR down then but they've got Spinball and Nemesis out so is 20x worse!
Without Smiler and nemesis the park is pretty average. The other coasters aren't anything special. I like Wicker man but it doesn't make up for how average the other rides are.