• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Ride Availability/Operations 2022-24

They nailed the queue time. They said 275, we waited 275 (with a 10 min breakdown thrown in). I assume it was a guess but it was an impressive one.

Not sure why I'd lie about this considering 95% of the meet attendees were in the queue with me at the same time?
I’m not accusing anyone of lieing I was just more confused how the queue outside of the entrance can take longer than in the actual queue line

Much quieter today at the moment… and half the rides aren’t open yet.

Think we will head down after lunch next weekend and hope for the best, doesn’t seem much point getting there early.

Well if someone did actually wait that long that’s madness. Did the queue even reach 4 1/2 hours in 1994
Yes, often, due to breakdowns and repeat queueing.
Usually not more than three hours, but there was very little rap use back then, and good old zero fasttrack.
You need to start accepting other peoples time reports mate, you weren't there were you?
Accept the reports of others in good faith.

We queued twice from the entrance and both times it was a 2 hour wait. I do feel they could have operated it a bit faster but it was pretty good considering the ride team haven't ran it with guests for over a year.

The queue also moved almost constantly (even faster with no RAP/Fastrack being merged in) which made it seem like you weren't waiting that long, and the views of the ride helped pass the time too.

Our 3rd attempt to queue was for a night ride, which included the infamous stoppage and confusing communication. This time from the top of the stairs inside the entrance we queued 2hrs 25mins, including the roughly 60 minute stoppage. Granted a lot of people in front of us left the queue during that time though.

Moving on from the riveting discussion about how people are mugs for standing in a queue, did the rapids open yesterday? Looks closed today from what I've seen

That's sad, I love a good bounce along the rapids. Hopefully get it sorted for next week along with the missing heave ho boat..