• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Ride Availability/Operations 2022-24

Well next week is the busiest half term week and queues for coasters will be 70-90 average so I wouldn’t bother going if you don’t like queues
It is not half term!
Half term was around Valentines.
Back on topic, the end of term break looks pretty bad for families with no options.
I'm booked on a Sun freebie midweek at the end of next month.
I hope it rains that day...don't mind losing the dark forest.

Seriously thinking of not going next week now. I generally don't tolerate queues over 30-45 mins at Towers (hence I'm selective of when I go). Downtime happens but I'd expect to get every major attraction done, plus a few re-rides, bar maybe one if it's down for the day.

I don't think that's an unreasonable expectation for a moderate day nearly 4 weeks into the season. A 6 hour round trip just doesn't look like it's worth the risk unless things drastically improve the next few days.
To be fair it’s the Easter holidays next week so likely to be 45 minutes as a minimum queue for any of the major rides prior to the last hour of the day when things tail off.