• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

ridecount - Into The Future!

Time to be an utter disgrace...can we have Gulliver's Valley added?

I'd say I'm sorry but that'd be a lie.

POV of @Burbs when we opens this thread:
Season 4 No GIF by The Office

Cheers, Grand Prix Racers is showing up as an experience not a coaster if that affects things?
Thanks, my mistake! Best to just submit a “problem” on ridecount going forward though if you spot anything else. Cheers!

Not sure where best to ask this so sorry for the bump, I can't get into my account and asking for a password reset to my email doesn't work. My account still exists, I can literally see it there lol, did I miss something change maybe?

Not sure where best to ask this so sorry for the bump, I can't get into my account and asking for a password reset to my email doesn't work. My account still exists, I can literally see it there lol, did I miss something change maybe?

Hola,

Can you drop me a PM with your email address so I can take a look into it for you?

Thanks! 😄