• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

ridecount - Into The Future!

Time to be an utter disgrace...can we have Gulliver's Valley added?

I'd say I'm sorry but that'd be a lie.

POV of @Burbs when we opens this thread:
Season 4 No GIF by The Office

Cheers, Grand Prix Racers is showing up as an experience not a coaster if that affects things?
Thanks, my mistake! Best to just submit a “problem” on ridecount going forward though if you spot anything else. Cheers!

Not sure where best to ask this so sorry for the bump, I can't get into my account and asking for a password reset to my email doesn't work. My account still exists, I can literally see it there lol, did I miss something change maybe?

Not sure where best to ask this so sorry for the bump, I can't get into my account and asking for a password reset to my email doesn't work. My account still exists, I can literally see it there lol, did I miss something change maybe?

Hola,

Can you drop me a PM with your email address so I can take a look into it for you?

Thanks! 😄

I'm here to request more wonderful, beautiful, high quality parks again please.

St Nicholas Park, Warwick

Papéa Parc

Family Park, Monts

Parc De La Vallée

Parc Des Naudières

Kingoland

La Récré Des 3 Curés

I'm here to request more wonderful, beautiful, high quality parks again please.

St Nicholas Park, Warwick

Papéa Parc

Family Park, Monts

Parc De La Vallée

Parc Des Naudières

Kingoland

La Récré Des 3 Curés
I think Burbs is readying the Ban Hammer once again as we speak... :p