Rita: General Discussion

RicketyCricket

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Taron
Was just discussing WWTP Radio in the Thorpe Park thread which reminded me of the Alton Towers effort for Rita - Thunder Rock Rally.

Who remembers this? Haven't dived into Google yet but off the top of my head tracks included...

Elton John - Crocodile Rock
The Beatles - Lovely Rita
Bon Jovi - You Give Love A Bad Name

zeock

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Nemesis
I don't know if it is just me or not, but I think that Rita fits decently in the Dark Forest, especially as it replaced the absolutely horrendous clash between Thunder Rock Rally and Ug Land?

Matt.GC

TS Member
Rita Queen of Speed and the Thunder Rock Rally made a lame excuse of being placed in prehistoric themed area. Current Rita added another excuse on top of that for being in a haunted woodland "themed" area.

Ash

TS Member
Was just discussing WWTP Radio in the Thorpe Park thread which reminded me of the Alton Towers effort for Rita - Thunder Rock Rally.

Who remembers this? Haven't dived into Google yet but off the top of my head tracks included...

Elton John - Crocodile Rock
The Beatles - Lovely Rita
Bon Jovi - You Give Love A Bad Name

Another fantastic bit of AT audio lost to history, appreciate they couldn’t sell the songs but the in-house conversations in-between would be a great listen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

James564

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Oblivion
Another fantastic bit of AT audio lost to history, appreciate they couldn’t sell the songs but the in-house conversations in-between would be a great listen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Likewise, I would love to get hold of the full loop. Somebody out there must have it, there was a sample selection of clips posted online years ago but I've absolutely no idea who posted it or where now! I remember a lot of the characters were voiced by the same people who played WWTP characters so I assume they were both produced by the same team, at the same time?

GaryH

TS Member
It used to be on YouTube. I have a copy of the vocal parts in between the songs from a few years back. I’ll see if I can find it again.