• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Rita

Rita was better when there was Thunder Rock radio blasting out. Added more excitement and build up!
That's why I personally prefer stealth. One theme throughout the area with a storyline (not a great one, but it's good by thorpes standard, and its consistant throughout the area)

Sat on her yesterday next to a 40yr old grown man who had never rode her before...
He'd come with the wife n kids and was determined to get at least 1 coaster ride.

I never knew those sort of sounds could come out of someones mouth!

He got off with the biggest grin on his face, then saw him babbling to his wife very energetically still with a huge smile.

Oh you never forget your first time :D
My first time .....will never forget. It was heavy rain, I was in agony , have you ridden it in rain? It's like razors on your face!!!! My friend next to me sounded something like I imagine this man sounded like, my friend behind me laughing like a mad man with the 4th swearing and seemingly in pain.

Turns out some money flew out of my friends pocket and hit his knuckle. Lots of blood but all was fine!

Super eventful