• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Scarefest 2012

Longy said:
According to some sites on Facebook, the maze age has increased from 12+ to 14+.

Now, I don't know the truth behind this, but if it is true, then Alton might be going all out this year!
Is touching a possibility, similar to America?

Can you say where you found that? It's just disappointing for me being on the brink of the right age to go through the mazes!

BowMan said:
Longy said:
According to some sites on Facebook, the maze age has increased from 12+ to 14+.

Now, I don't know the truth behind this, but if it is true, then Alton might be going all out this year!
Is touching a possibility, similar to America?

Can you say where you found that? It's just disappointing for me being on the brink of the right age to go through the mazes!
I can't remember the site, but they posted it.
I'll do a bit of searching to try and find out whether it is true or not.
They are only guidelines though, so you may still be able to go into them!

Thry are

The scare line up is looking fantastic! I don't wanna spoil anything but rumour has it from entertainments staff that theres too mazes being situated in the Towers! Does anyone have any ideas what the new maze could be or even some predictions? I'm thinking a asylum style theme? Does anyone agree?

Auditions have opened for Scarefest, both for actors and dancers!

Hopefully, this means lots of shows!

So, details about the new maze shall be revealed tomorrow, as confirmed by Alton on Twitter!

Who's excited?

I am for sure!

Longy said:
So, details about the new maze shall be revealed tomorrow, as confirmed by Alton on Twitter!

Who's excited?

I am for sure!
Ah brilliant news will really consider the £50 scarefest ticket

So first piece of news has been released, saying that Zombie Scarezone will be in a "Unexplored area of the park"
Capture-9.jpg

I'm intrigued by what they said about "a new unexplored area of the park.
More info shall be released later, I presume."
I shall be constantly hooked to the park's Wi-Fi when I get up there later!
Exciting stuff! :D

Anyone think Duels extended que line is big enough to hold Zombie Scarezone ? It's an unused area and it's in the perfect setting for a few zombies to be lurking around :) Remove the old fencing that makes up the que line and i think you'd have a fare amount of space to play with !

Just a thought ;)

Carnival of Screams shall be located near to the previous Zombies! site.

I think this is Goalstriker then!

This looks very promising indeed!

Coastermaster said:
what a bout the old nick building
They wouldn't put a scare attraction in a kids area.

It's a bit unfair on kids who don't want to be scared...

Oh, and there's this...

ebdecfb6b8d54e61a311858.png

So, is it in the Towers, based on SW7?

I'm not sure I like The Ministry of Joy as a name, for me it's far too similar name to The Carnival of Screams and it just sounds like a name without much thought. If the maze is good though then I'm happy. However it does sound like it is in the Towers, this I do not like in the slightest.

As for Zombies, I think it will be in that Dark Forest access road path thingy as previously considered earlier in this thread.

EDIT: Turns out "The Ministry of Joy" is not the name of the new maze.

:)

Have I missed something or are we rating the use of a name for a maze/attraction we know nothing about?

They tweeted 'incorrect' to someone asking if it was the name of the new maze, so maybe we jumped the gun.

I'm guessing that's the one. The #SW is probably for SW7 and who knows what The Ministry Of Joy is all about. This should be interesting.