• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

SeaWorld Orlando: General Discussion

2020 Florida is going to be absolutely incredible.

Toy Story Land
Star Wars
New Harry Potter coaster
New SeaWorld coaster
2 new BGT coasters
Skyplex?

Walls are down!

DndpZzpUcAAEI6p

DndpZzxV4AAh6tq

Credit to @JMeT73 on Twitter.

2020 Florida is going to be absolutely incredible.

Toy Story Land
Star Wars
New Harry Potter coaster
New SeaWorld coaster
2 new BGT coasters
Skyplex?

Also Ratatouille coming to Epcot in 2020 also which I'm expecting to be much better than the Paris version.

Also Ratatouille coming to Epcot in 2020 also which I'm expecting to be much better than the Paris version.
I really liked this Paris version, but it's not very memorable. It looks the part but lacks the wow factor.

I'm not sure what they can do to make it better at Epcot as I've not done any other trackless dark rides, but let's hope it happens!

I really liked this Paris version, but it's not very memorable. It looks the part but lacks the wow factor.

I'm not sure what they can do to make it better at Epcot as I've not done any other trackless dark rides, but let's hope it happens!

It's good but personally I came off expecting it to be better. Didn't think the screen resolution was as good as it should be either.

Disney will no doubt take the Paris Version and make it better for their flagship resort.

Really impressed with this, the whole area looks fantastic. Not totally sold on the lift structure though, but it's only a minor nitpick.

Really impressed with this, the whole area looks fantastic. Not totally sold on the lift structure though, but it's only a minor nitpick.
My thoughts exactly, the lift structure looks great from the bridge, but I'm not sure how it'll look on ride. We'll have to wait and see.

I think the original article about plans for 2020 coaster mentioned it being a shuttle coaster. I expect it will could be one of the newer style launched Mack or intamin launched shuttles much like Star Trek at movie world or the hunger games coaster at motion gate.

I think the original article about plans for 2020 coaster mentioned it being a shuttle coaster. I expect it will could be one of the newer style launched Mack or intamin launched shuttles much like Star Trek at movie world or the hunger games coaster at motion gate.
The shuttle coaster is rumoured for Busch Gardens Williamsburg, not SeaWorld Orlando :)

From the concept art track and trains I’d guess Premire as the manufacturer, something like Full Throttle at Six Flags Magic Mountain.
I would have said Maurer as it looks very similar to their launched X-cars but they announced they were leaving the business.

Certainly doesn’t look like a Mack (although I’m always happy to be wrong).

Mauer Sohne are currently at the European Attractions Show where they're apparently showing off some new concepts. I remember there being a rumour about them pulling out of rides, but not sure where it came from, or perhaps they've changed their minds.
https://maurer-rides.de/en/news

Not that this means that they would be building a coaster for Sea World,