• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

SeaWorld Orlando: General Discussion

Someone needs to go to Phantasialand...
That's the same sort of thing as someone on CoasterForce Forum said to me! Is River Quest better/wetter than the likes of Bilge Rats at IOA and Kali River Rapids at Disney's Animal Kingdom?

That's the same sort of thing as someone on CoasterForce Forum said to me!
Must be true then.
Is River Quest better/wetter than the likes of Bilge Rats at IOA and Kali River Rapids at Disney's Animal Kingdom?
I wouldn't know about wetter, I've not been on those. But for sheer insanity, I highly doubt there's anything out there that could beat River Quest.

Wikipedia is now stating that Infinity Falls has been delayed until 2019.
Oh dear! I hope that’s not true; it looks close to complete now! But at least they’re taking their time with it, I suppose!

Has Infinity Falls opened yet, or is it doing its best Chiapas impression?

:)

Has Infinity Falls opened yet, or is it doing its best Chiapas impression?

Not yet however it is fully testing at the moment, also looks ready to go as soon as testing complete so hopefully will open in next few weeks (hopefully before I go in Oct!) one of the rides pumps had to be replaced in August which has caused the latest hold up.

Good old Intamin, new parts needed before it's even opened. It's no wonder less and less parks use them these days!

Such a gamble for parks to go with something from Intamin's water ride portfolio. You know you're highly likely to end up with a bloody brilliant ride, but the painstaking process of getting there however...

Just a thought regarding the rumoured 2020 launch coaster, Mack Xtreme Spinner? More parks need these coasters, and it would be unique to Florida!