• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

SeaWorld Orlando: General Discussion

Mako is flying up now:

12512322_1689201077992170_7107586701307255192_n.jpg

12687946_1689200781325533_8889672886310769586_n.jpg

Photos found on TPR

Looking very nice!

:)

Just seen that! Looks very very nice, helped of course by the fact that it is shiny and new. Probably my favourite B&M Mega lead car design, can't beat streamlined!

This is turning out to be quite an unexpectedly striking coaster. I suspect the theming around the plaza will be something pretty special as well.

All B&M Mega Coaster trains have eight or nine rows per train, however Mako's trains will have seven rows on its trains. According to Screamscape, SeaWorld have said, "The 7-row trains on Mako will provide a more nimble and dynamic ride experience, better connecting your movements to those of the quick and agile Mako shark!"

The first air time hill looks a bit like a clam shell.

That's a really stunning looking coaster.

I love how this was condemned as boring and pointless when it was announced but now it's actually up people have changed their tune :p

I was thinking that myself!

But how great it's proving people wrong, that over bank is DELICIOUSLY sexy!!

I would...

100% agree, my opinion has been completely changed. That overbank is incredible, and I really like the look of the ride after the MCBR.

I did worry that originally it would ruin Kraken's backdrop, but those photos make Kraken look as if it's ruining Mako's backdrop.

Looking good!

This is outrageously sexy!

It really has NO RIGHT to look that good considering we all thought it looked boring AF o_O:tearsofjoy: