• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Strange Rides

Just found this on RCDB:

hexenbesen1.jpg

http://rcdb.com/3050.htm

It's basically a suspended coaster where you lay in a cyndrical cage with no restraint at all except some handlebars. Oh, and it's self operated too, of course.

I rode this a few weeks back at Parc Saint Paul. It's self operated and you can either stand up or sit on it
c5714e91d2540a8ef12112e656a0877e.jpg
9888d7207429018324049e56fe32a7d2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

(sorry for the double post) Hop aboard the Scenic Railway, the steepest passenger railway in the world!
located at Scenic World, in the Blue Mountains, Australia.
www.scenicworld.com.au

Last edited:
Well the UK has a new suspended roller-coaster for 2017 but its not one you most likely will be ever able to ride...

Some media sites call it a monorail others a coaster, i assume its a powered coaster.

This looks like like one of those bouncy flats you see at any fair on crack. Never seen anything like it before.

The last photos I saw of Orphan Rocker showed parts of it in a somewhat mangled state. Can't quite recall where I saw them though!

:)