• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Strange Rides

It may be weird, but where else do you get to stop mid way through a fun house to find a cocktail bar perched on top of 8 shipping containers? Then ride an elevated Segway on your way back down? :D

Reactions: Dan
This has flagged up on FB, (I apologise in advance if it has already been posted somewhere on here before) I didn't know where to post it, it not a strange ride, just an epic rollercoaster fail in design and they do not take long to get the ride up and running again.

This has flagged up on FB, (I apologise in advance if it has already been posted somewhere on here before) I didn't know where to post it, it not a strange ride, just an epic rollercoaster fail in design and they do not take long to get the ride up and running again.

This ride really is an epic fail !
Never seen one of these before...

Looks cool, but you wouldnt get me on it lol!

This looks immense I would hate that! Anything that spins like that is just pointless

Just seen this: Near the end of this Frog/Crazy Hopper ride, the op did something hillarious... Skip to 4:41 to find out! ;)

The attendant gets a tray attached to a long stick which has glassess of water on it, then hands one to the riders. you can probably guess what happens next...

Don't think this counts but..

jurassic%2Bworld%2Broller%2Bcoaster.jpg

Merlin: The Ride

http://amusementauthority.blogspot.com/2017/12/jurassic-world-fallen-kingdom-roller.html

I wonder if they got the track from the theme park.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

I'm surprised that nobody has mentioned this bizarre looking contraption yet:

It was a Mack Rides E-Motion Coaster that operated from 2005 to 2014 at Amsterdam Dungeon. It was the same length as a Zamperla Family Gravity Coaster, went just 15.7mph, yet lasted 1 minute and 30 seconds! It looked like a pretty interesting ride, and while the coaster looks fun, it definitely looks like one that is more appealing for the theming than for the coaster itself.

Come to think of it, it was in a Merlin attraction in a fairly mainstream city; did anyone here ride Reaper when it operated?