• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Strange Rides

I can't see Towers buying another ABC ride any time soon after all the problems with NST.

It looks like I imagine quite a few flats to be; very impressive to see in action, but potentially very unpleasant to ride. I'd quite like to give it a go to find out though!

I saw that on Extreme Water Parks or whatever that show was called. Very odd, and I imagine somewhat eerie to be in there, given there's no supports to the roof.

Whilst we're on the subject of Tom Scott, I will just leave this here.

Shame he didn't show more of the park. :(

Bloody hell, it's the love child of Stargate and Move It 32! Looks very, very painful. :/

I'm in.

this ride looks absolutely insane! (keep watching- it starts off very slow then gets a lot faster!)

They had a similar ride at Winter Wonderland at Hyde Park this year.
7de60a41d6d256814f169b86d6a915a0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
They had a similar ride at Winter Wonderland at Hyde Park this year.
7de60a41d6d256814f169b86d6a915a0.jpg
That would be the "Stargate" I mentioned above. They only ever built one of them. They tried a second one, but made it sit down rather than stand up... It did nothing to reduce the pain. The company that made it stuck to Miamis after that.

Apparently this thing is a real ride, but I've been unable to find footage of it apart from this rendering.

Words fail me. :D