• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The Hotels: A Journey

As suspected, the Peter Rabbit and Benjamin Bunny rooms have been removed from the website, which is as close to a confirmation as we're going to get that they've been cut from the hotel line-up.

Interestingly, the Ice Age rooms are still on the site for now, but these have almost certainly also been cut.

It remains to be seen if the suites that have closed are due to be replaced, downgraded to standard rooms or are currently just mothballed (it's questionable if the demand for rooms is currently high enough to require them to be in use).

That said, I'm pretty certain we're due an announcement about additions to the hotels at some point before the start of the season, as it seems likely that we'll at least be getting a new suite in CBeebies Land Hotel to coincide with the 10-Year Celebration.

It remains to be seen if the suites that have closed are due to be replaced, downgraded to standard rooms or are currently just mothballed (it's questionable if the demand for rooms is currently high enough to require them to be in use).

If a suite is already there why wouldn't they just use it, even if it wasn't actually occupied that frequently? I can't see there is any ongoing cost involved? With Peter Rabbit remaining on park, on cebeebies, and being a pretty timeless character it seems an odd one to bin.

If a suite is already there why wouldn't they just use it, even if it wasn't actually occupied that frequently? I can't see there is any ongoing cost involved? With Peter Rabbit remaining on park, on cebeebies, and being a pretty timeless character it seems an odd one to bin.
If it’s worn out or in poor condition with broken and worn out fixtures then might make more sense to get rid instead of replacing back to the same character (don’t know what the condition actually is myself, just speculating).

If it’s worn out or in poor condition with broken and worn out fixtures then might make more sense to get rid instead of replacing back to the same character (don’t know what the condition actually is myself, just speculating).

The obvious joke (truth?) would be their product being worn out, in poor condition or broken has never stopped them charging top dollar for it before!

Could it be that IP deals for the hotel are separate to the theme park, and with low occupancy and an expired IP there’s no desire to renew them? Again pure speculation.

Nemesis rooms returning would be great.

We got the cake and balloons package a few years ago (2016), it was £30 then but came with a lovely plush AT bear in a hoodie which was on sale for £15 in the gift shop so not too bad.
We asked for the cake to be brought out as dessert in the Secret Garden, which they did. We'd forgotten to bring candles but they foraged around and found some for us.
That was back when you could award a member of staff with a golden ticket for good customer service - what a good incentive that was.
In 2017, we didn't order balloons but when we arrived at the Crooked Spoon for dinner, there were 3 balloons tied to the chair, for free.
Going back to 2016, that was the first year of the new Feb half term event with the Swashbuckle set and Cook and Line (remember them?!). In the evening entertainment, they gave away loads of prizes in lucky dips. We won a AT bowl, cup, lanyard and free Waterpark tickets.

Could it be that IP deals for the hotel are separate to the theme park, and with low occupancy and an expired IP there’s no desire to renew them? Again pure speculation.
Almost certainly the case. I think most people would have been surprised that these IPs still existed in the hotels so long after their respective theme park attractions had closed.

And I suspect with Peter Rabbit it was also causing some confusion because the park now has Modern Peter Rabbit, but the rooms are themed to Original Peter Rabbit, so some guests might be confused and disappointed with the room they had booked.

That said, the second half of that video probably sums up the maintenance situation well. Her overall review was basically that the rooms were cute, but needed TLC, and she even flagged that she thought AT would probably scrap the theme rather than do the TLC needed because it would involve repainting the murals.

Weird one, can't seem to book Flambos breakfast for this season. Secret Garden etc can be booked online, but Flambos has no online booking at all beyond 16th March.

Presuming it's not going to be closed ...

Weird one, can't seem to book Flambos breakfast for this season. Secret Garden etc can be booked online, but Flambos has no online booking at all beyond 16th March.

Presuming it's not going to be closed ...
I noticed the same thing, I'm staying in splash on the 27th might just book the secret garden if they're okay with that

I noticed the same thing, I'm staying in splash on the 27th might just book the secret garden if they're okay with that

I thought about doing the same, but I always thought you had to go to the restaurant your hotel booking is with. Though saying that, I can't remember them ever actually asking for proof previously.

I thought about doing the same, but I always thought you had to go to the restaurant your hotel booking is with. Though saying that, I can't remember them ever actually asking for proof previously.
Thinking about it I ate at the secret garden for breakfast when I stayed at the tree houses and didn't have any issues so should be fine.

We are staying in a lodge and secret garden seems to be the only option to book for breakfast, so we’ve just done that. Imagine it be carnage on opening when there realise 😂

A new takeaway Pizza outlet has been registered by Aramark for what I assume is Splash Landings Hotel ‘Pizza Shack Splash’

I know they have offered late night pizza takeaway before at the bar, but this suggests it may be more of a separate offering.

IMG_6214.jpeg