• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The I Feel Down Topic.

alee298 said:
They are huge and one nearly flattened me in a hallway against the wall. They take up too much space :p I feel claustrophobic in a way.

You won't want to meet me then......Being nearly 6ft and a Y13...

Just remember, one day you will be a 6th former... and then you get to scare the newbies. ;)

But unfortunately due to my Genes I won't be growing too tall, probably only just going to break the 6ft barrier. :(

Really need to get a grip on my life.... feel like it's a chore getting out of bed in the mornings at the moment....

alee298 said:
But unfortunately due to my Genes I won't be growing too tall, probably only just going to break the 6ft barrier. :(

Hush, child. I stopped growing years ago, nearly 16 and just about 5ft tall. ;)

Mike said:
Really need to get a grip on my life.... feel like it's a chore getting out of bed in the mornings at the moment....

*huuuuugs* Everything will soon become clear and you'll understand everything. For now, all I can say is grin and bear it. Look forward to the days that are enjoyable and you'll be reminded as to why you do wake up every morning. We all love you here! Feel free to fire me a PM at any time and I'll happily talk to you :)

Poison Tom 96 said:
In a really bad mood, for no reason :(

Fill your mind up with angry songs that make you want to set fire to everything. You should know enough music! :p

Panda said:
alee298 said:

Hush, child. I stopped growing years ago, nearly 16 and just about 5ft tall. ;)

6ft isn't that important, honestly. Helpful though.

Mike said:

Panda said:
*huuuuugs* Everything will soon become clear and you'll understand everything. For now, all I can say is grin and bear it. Look forward to the days that are enjoyable and you'll be reminded as to why you do wake up every morning. We all love you here! Feel free to fire me a PM at any time and I'll happily talk to you :)

Seconded completely. Skype, FB, Twitter, PM here, get my number off someone and text me. Every door is open

Panda said:
Poison Tom 96 said:
In a really bad mood, for no reason :(

Fill your mind up with angry songs that make you want to set fire to everything. You should know enough music! :p

Seems some strange American men in masks and some Scouses who hate a lot of things has helped :D

School was worse today, Im knackered and have a load of homework... and still scared of the sixth formers and the huge crowds. :( I want my bed, and some new legs. Also a lot moore time,

alee298 said:
School was worse today, Im knackered and have a load of homework... and still scared of the sixth formers and the huge crowds. :( I want my bed, and some new legs. Also a lot moore time,

It'll get better! Trust me, it just will. It usually takes until around January at a new place before you really feel settled in. A tip if you feel tired: are you eating breakfast? If so, what are you eating? Finding the right food for the morning that gives you energy always gets you off to a good start and increases your mood I find. :)

(my breakfast routine is a glass of Berocca and one-and-a-half bowls of cereal)

^ have no cereal in the house. No money atm, all spent on school clothes and equipment. :( Had to suffice with a crappy slice of toast. I usually have alpen or on a lazy day frosties.
Georgia, me and you can be short-arse buddies. :p

Just got my Sixth Form timetable and whilst my friends are relishing in dozens of free periods, half days and open study sessions, mine is jam packed full of tutorials. -_-

I'm sick and tired of my medication and how it not only turns me into a completely emotionless zombie, but makes it so I'm constantly too tired to do anything and it's made losing weight absolutely impossible. I forgot a couple of doses this past weekend and felt alive again, about three hours after starting them again I just felt sh!t. Time to get off this crap I think...

I BLEEPING give up, not even the blooming doctor listens!

I am sitting here with medication my doctor gave me after a long conversion with him about it. Just checked the tablets with the big book of medication (mum is an ex pharmacy assistant). then checked it against a on-line resource for pharmacy assistants.

Medication should not be used if the following contra indicators are present

have kidney problems
have or have had thoughts of committing suicide
have or have a family history of diabetes

The following types of medicine may interact with Fluoxetine hydrochloride:

diuretics

Side affects

this medicine could affect ability to drive or operate machinery

Warnings for label

CAUTION: YOUR DRIVING REACTIONS MAY BE IMPAIRED

He knows I got kidney problems and take diuretics for it.
He knows my family history of diabetes.
Half the bloody reason ended up seeing him and getting anti depressants is due to suicidal thoughts.

and the best one is I told him I drive a minibus. and asked if the medication could cause problems with driving. he said no.

god knows what my doctor was thinking. Question is do i take them or not.

No sensible doctor would prescribe you those drugs with your medical history. My advice is that you go back to your doctor, explain why you won't be taking these drugs, and see what can be done.

Had a truly crappy day today. Seems like things are just getting worse and worse. Eurgh. Can it be next week already. :(

Still tired as hell, after spending my last £1 something on some decent cereal (alpen) and a bottle of semi-skimmed. My knee hurts like hell too, after rugby for 2 and a half hours, because the school forces you to do a load of sport, and also an hour of swimming, and I can't swim well at all... :( 1 good thing is that I will probably lose weight a bit with all the sport Im doing, and starting to eat healthier.

I have a feeling I am going to be posting here a lot for the next 5 years, my scholarship stays till the end of sixth form.