• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The I Feel Down Topic.

She spent a lot of time asleep on a chair by the Aga, and whenever one of us took her off the chair so we could sit down on it, she was never impressed. Even though she often ended up going back to sleep on the lap of the person who sat in that chair. :p

Feel like I'm surrounded by illness and deaths at the moment. Lots of family members with ill health recently, a dog thats passed away and a couple of people I knew from school that have died in the last week. So many people taken so early. I wasn't close with the people but it still gets to you seeing people you were around for so long pass away at the age of 18 to such sad circumstances.

Kind of makes me question what kind of cruel world we live in.

Feel like I'm surrounded by illness and deaths at the moment. Lots of family members with ill health recently, a dog thats passed away and a couple of people I knew from school that have died in the last week. So many people taken so early. I wasn't close with the people but it still gets to you seeing people you were around for so long pass away at the age of 18 to such sad circumstances.

Kind of makes me question what kind of cruel world we live in.
I can understand from my last few weeks

giphy.gif

From feeling really happy earlier to the most down I've felt in ages tonight. Felt like crying about 4 times already. Though this has enabled me to realise that no I don't have many friends who I see often, but those I do are just the best in the world.

I'm glad I popped into this thread and just saw that kitten again haha! Made me smile.
The bad news continued and another dog and my grandad have passed. I can't help feeling I wasn't a good enough grandaughter for not visiting him enough, but I hope he is happy and healthy up there now and able to see that I'm trying to become a better person.

I am literally saving so many pics and gifs of cute animals now it is so needed.

Trying to simultaneously do a French speaking exam about holidays, and a science assessment on eletric cables, both part of my GCSE. This is so stressful, and because the teacher is running late, in going to miss 30 out of 40 minutes of my lunch.

Well science was a disaster, and my teacher had to ask me "who is wardley,oblivion and Rita" after my French, thinking id made a mistake. But that was ok, after i explained.

There's a lot of people on here who would be willing to help you out with any assessments or work you have. No doubt that someone will have studied what you're doing!

There's a lot of people on here who would be willing to help you out with any assessments or work you have. No doubt that someone will have studied what you're doing!
Depends, if the teacher is actually ignoring you... but it's not all bad, apparently I'm fluent in french

Just found out I have to be on blood thinning medication for the rest of my life. :(
popping pills every day forever, constant blood testing.. oh joys
I hate my body, I don't drink, don't smoke, eat healthy (apart from donuts.... mmmm) then all of a sudden for no reason my body throws a big fat wobbler and I end up like this :confused:
I know other people may be in the same boat or taking life long meds for other reasons, but I don't wanna be one of them, I wanna go back to being as I was.
Not looking for sympathy or anything, just venting my spleen at the general internet and the injustice of life in general

Thats rubbish. Sorry to hear it!

On a side note. My Auntie suddenly died last weekend. Died in her sleep Friday night. Which is not a bad way to go at 91.

Also my Grandad is in hospital and looks like he will soon be gone as well as he is not having any treatment.

Thats rubbish. Sorry to hear it!

On a side note. My Auntie suddenly died last weekend. Died in her sleep Friday night. Which is not a bad way to go at 91.

Also my Grandad is in hospital and looks like he will soon be gone as well as he is not having any treatment.
Man I'm sorry to hear this. I can empathise with you. *Hugs.*

:(

First anniversary today of the death of my mother. It's been a tough year, but I thank each and every one of you on here for being there for me.

:(