• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The I Feel Happy Topic!

Got some good results earlier. I'm only going into Year 11 in September so only sat a handful of exams but I got A's in Physics & Chemistry, and an A* in Biology. :)

I have one day left at work then I have a weeks holiday mainly to relax! It's my friends stag do on Saturday then im at Towers on Monday with TST, then I will relax for the rest of the week (Unless I get any better offers!)

Plus I have a very amazing boyfriend ;)

Happy Mikey!

I did LOADS better than I expected in my exams! :D Like NastyPasty, I only sat a few but still got A*'s in all 3 sciences, an A* in maths and A & A* in geography! :D

Trying to sort out a trip to PortAventura in November, a weekend after my birthday :D Looks set to be a good 21st!

For some reason I'm just feeling great that I'm up at 4am for no apparent reason and feel free...

And no I'm totally not on any drugs!

Chilling in Virgin first class with free wine whilst on the way to start a new life in London! :D

Finally had a cup of tea. We got home after the weekend meet and the milk was more like cheese than milk.

But also had a great first meet. Really pleased to meet everyone. :)

Thanks for a great time guys.

I start a new school tommorow!

Excited! In my final 2 years of compulsory education, time to knuckle down and do the best I can!

:D

I've just managed to locate a load of photos from my trip to Barcelona with school in October 2006. Epic trip was epic, and I'd love to go back and do it all again. So many wonderful memories, such as the Nou Camp, the Circuit de Catalunya, PortAventura, and having no real sleep for about 39 hours straight - a record which stood until January of this year when I managed 42 hours. Thanks, Diogo. :p

Jonathan said:
I've just managed to locate a load of photos from my trip to Barcelona with school in October 2006. Epic trip was epic, and I'd love to go back and do it all again. So many wonderful memories, such as the Nou Camp, the Circuit de Catalunya, PortAventura, and having no real sleep for about 39 hours straight - a record which stood until January of this year when I managed 42 hours. Thanks, Diogo. :p

Oi, didn't I say that I wanted to see you in that wig?! So you should thank me, Jon ;)

My friend just knocks on the door, wakes you up and states that I've got 20 minutes to get ready for Towers. Amazing!

Talk about 3 busses coming at once. Got a job interview at AT, an interview for an apprenticeship and a girl contacted me on plenty of fish and wants to go on a date plus she's a theme park fan. Seams things are looking up.

My life in London is going well. I'm enjoying my new job, and it's in an amazing location. I pass the Tower of London AND Tower Bridge on the way to work, and have a lovely view of the city from my office. The people there are lovely, too.

On Saturday, I went to a bar by myself because my housemates were busy, and I'll be damned if I'm gonna spend my first Saturday in the city staying in. I kinda got a bit lonely sitting there by myself, but I started chatting to this really nice guy for hours. I disclosed that I am a transwoman, but he didn't care. When it was time to go, he walked me to the tube station and we ended up kissing. In public. Without being drunk. For someone to be so unashamedly passionate with me in public is a pretty big deal, and a massive boost to my confidence. It's a huge improvement over the creeps back home who wouldn't even show me real pictures of themselves.

I love London :D

My timetable for my second year at uni has been released. Apart from one seminar at lunchtimes every few weeks, I get Mondays and Tuesdays off! :D Excellent! :D