• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The I Feel Happy Topic!

I had an email today about a job I had applied for in London. It told me that I didn't have the relevant experience to be put forward to it. Naturally a bit angry about that, as it seemed obvious they didn't even read my CV, I rang them up and spoke to a rather unhelpful woman who just kept telling me that they would have read my CV and that I wasn't qualified for a job I already do. Thankfully she arranged for somebody to call me back. A man then called me, and I explained to him that I do this kind of job for a living already. It turned out that they hadn't read my original email properly, and that I was indeed qualified to do it. So now I have an interview in the big city next Monday for a job that pays £170 a day!

^ That's great news AshleeKel! Good luck with the interview :)

I'm happy because I'm going to Thorpe Park and Chessington on Saturday. How I love having a MAP ;)

Another step closer to get my own flat just need a bit more money for a deposit :)

I made one of the wooden crates that I was planning on making. It looks good. Needs to be stained a nice dark wood colour rather than the nasty cheap pine that it is at the moment.

I am happy with it, it all went to plan and I will need to work out how long it will take me to make 11 more.....

Had an interview yesterday, and got a call back telling me I aced it! Will find out later in the week if I have the job :D

Jem8472 said:
I made one of the wooden crates that I was planning on making. It looks good. Needs to be stained a nice dark wood colour rather than the nasty cheap pine that it is at the moment.

I am happy with it, it all went to plan and I will need to work out how long it will take me to make 11 more.....

I presume you are using jigs/templates....

Nope, just a plan that I drew out. They are only simple things. Wood planks cut to length then screwed together to make a crate. Nothing fancy or amazing looking (at the moment hope some wood stain will improve that)

Just before, I posted in the other topic that I messed up in my telephone interview before. Scratch that. I GOT THE JOB!

£190 a day on Tower Hill, a dream come true!

AshleeKel said:
Just before, I posted in the other topic that I messed up in my telephone interview before. Scratch that. I GOT THE JOB!

Oh, congratulations! :D

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk 2

AshleeKel said:

Well done! Excellent work, its always nice when you get a new job offer. That is some serious money, you will soon be able to afford a day out at a M£rlin park with that sort of wage :p

Planning next years trips aboard looking good so far with Europa park auschwitz And Ibiza with hopefully a few more parks to be added

josht said:
Planning next years trips aboard looking good so far with Europa park auschwitz And Ibiza with hopefully a few more parks to be added

Bit odd to see Auschwitz in there with Europa park. But its worth a visit. I went earlier this year to Krakow (amazingly beautiful city!) and visited Auschwitz and Birkenhau.

If you want any info let me know, also if you want something to balance out a visit to Auschwitz then wieliczka salt mine is a very impressive tour.

I'm off to BPB for the first time to ride some "heritage" rollercoasters. I'm hoping there's some construction going on at Wallace and Gromit but I'm so excited!

Have fun Stelios! BPB really is quite unique and is a fun park because of it!

PS <3 the Nash

In at Sixth Form for 3 subjects and fighting for a 4th

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2