• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The I Feel Happy Topic!

Tomorrow, me and my lovely boyfriend will have been together for 9 whole months :)

This makes me insanely happy :) :) :)

I am planning on building some stuff. Just been working out how much wood I need. Looks like it wont be too expensive and I should just about have enough skill to build them, might lose a finger or two :p

Jem8472 said:
I am planning on building some stuff. Just been working out how much wood I need. Looks like it wont be too expensive and I should just about have enough skill to build them, might lose a finger or two :p

Aaah, you're from Norfolk! You've got plenty of fingers to spare! ;)

Good luck, me and Bear just got finished building an equipment rack box for musical things. Was very fulfilling :)

Dar said:
Jem8472 said:

Good luck, me and Bear just got finished building an equipment rack box for musical things. Was very fulfilling :)

Did Bear removing that webbing from in between your fingers and toes while you were making stuff?

Myself and a very good friend who had quite a big fall out a few months ago, have just made up and made a fresh start!

Happy Stevie!
:)

Stevie said:
Myself and a very good friend who had quite a big fall out a few months ago, have just made up and made a fresh start!

Happy Stevie!

Is this the same friend you talked about in the Down topic? If so then that's fantastic! :)

Stevie said:

Happy Stevie!

Well Done Mate! And if you were the one who wanted to make up, Then good on ya! It makes you the bigger man :)

As for myself, For some reason the Olympics have made me really happy! STILL buzzing from the Opening Ceremony and the Actual Events have been very enjoyable :)

Oh, And I might be going Chessie on the 13th to celebrate my Neice's Birthday! Happy Eddie is Happy! ;D

This is probably typical on a theme park ethusiast forum but me and my friend have spent this evening planning several trips to theme parks in September including Legoland, Thorpe, Chessington, Alton and Drayton. :D

Also found out this evening that my cousin is pregnant with her first child after trying for over a year. So happy for her! :D

I've basically cleared out most of my room, recycled a load of stuff and donated old toys to the charity shop and with that and my room being more organized, I feel really proud of myself now!

It is actually sunny in Cornwall.

Plus increasing noises from my parents about getting me a car requiring little to no work on it and giving me some more driving time in October.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

Despite a screaming younger sibling, the overpriced coffee and late hour, I'm finally in Manchester Airport's Terminal 2, ready to jet off for 2 weeks in the Sun. Majorca at last. :)

I got a happy birthday post on my wall from Renny Krupinski aka The REAL Lord of darkness! Woop woop!

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

Dar said:
Jem8472 said:

I hope it does turn out to be fulfilling as planning it and drawing out the plan is an arse. But needs to be done otherwise I will be wasting loads of wood and therefore £££££

i feel happy because life is not a rehearsal its a live performance

I feel like a right rebel up at 3am.

Then again, real TST'ers go for a all-nighter.

Instead of paying out for a compact camera bag that would either take too long to arrive or cost too much for my own bank balance, I decided to make my own camera divider purely out of bubblewrap which happily sits within sizeable bags without issue and is very, very lightweight. I'm now very proud and should go on Blue Peter for my efforts.

I'm really happy because I've just had an amazing couple of days in France, visited a Disney park for the first time, and Tower of Terror completely lived up to my expectations.

And got to spend time with some amazing friends too :)

I feel happy, as I am just walking out the door to head with my daughter for her first trip to AT. ;D

I've just come back from a holiday...

That included a day at Port Aventura!