• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The I Feel Happy Topic!

I’m having a lovely time away on holiday, and have used my time on trains quite productively…by solidifying ideas for more tattoos. :p Think I’ve got ideas for ten brand-new ones plus having my first one redone (it’s looked like crap for ages), and I’m also thinking longer-term about them as well. Some ideas are more solid than others, but that’s fine. Not planning on getting another tattoo until some point next year anyway. Gives me time to spread it all out, especially in terms of cost. :p

This doesn’t happen very often, but I’ve been given some news tonight which has left me feeling slightly emotional. Why am I posting in this thread, I hear you ask? Well…

I’M SEEING LOREEN ON MY BIRTHDAY IN NOVEMBER! :D :D

Happy? You sound Euphoric.

…I’ll get my coat.

Halloween was great. Poured months of effort into these costumes for me and my friends. That’s me in the middle! 0B9C8B8B-54BB-48EC-B4BC-B5B75DE41177.jpeg
(That blur on the right is my friends brother’s massive inflatable among us costume)0134B67B-2542-40C7-807D-5CF948F089D8.jpeg
No I won’t be taking these to Thorpe park

Last edited:
58a2ce644cd3ea8f8f8480d77465c1b4.jpg

78964188853bcc4832f345238057abd0.jpg

Got my second lobe piercings done today. So happy with them. :D

EDIT: I completely lucked out and had the same piercer who did my first lobes back in March, so it was really good to have a catch-up with her.

Last edited: