• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The I Feel Happy Topic!

I have just received some amazing news that has left me shaking and crying in the good way and all I can say is that I hope justice is served.

I feel really happy tonight :)

I've had a good couple of days away and hopefully a lot more in the next couple of weeks :)

Just got back from Barcelona, had an amazing time. I'm considering doing a small trip report if anybody wanted to see pictures.

Beautiful city. :)

It's not often I post in these topics, but...

I've had a message, that led to me phoning an old friend from my BBC days. (Aparently people have been trying to contact me all week, but my phone is being arsey with incoming calls and texts lately)

Long story short, looks like there is some regular, well paid work for me, doing what I do best! :D

DiogoJ42 said:
Long story short, looks like there is some regular, well paid work for me, doing what I do best! :D

...Drinking and smoking legally questionable substances?

I feel happy because I'm still here and have enough food in the house to last at least 2 days.

DiogoJ42 said:
Building lego models for a blue peter episode?
Also my dad has booked a 2 day stay at AT for us, he has a few months before he can ride the more intense rides there but it is august or september! :D

I will be an owner of a MAP as of tomorrow as I am now also going to Thorpe Park! :D

Having some dental treatment has reduced the amount of pain that I've been in recently, making me feel a bit more like myself.

:)

Just got tickets to see Maiden at o2... again...

All out of standing seats for both dates but got an ok sitting spot.

Seems at the brink of sold out,

Fredward said:
Just got tickets to see Maiden at o2... again...

All out of standing seats for both dates but got an ok sitting spot.

Seems at the brink of sold out,

Have fun, after their Download performance I am gutted I can't go to the O2 and see them.