• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The I Feel Happy Topic!

There on the 3rd - think it'll be my 9th Maiden gig, I've not missed many UK appearances since 2006 :)
Not altogether happy with the way it's been organised this time around, but alas that's the music business for you!

I graduated from my Masters degree today and I'm so grateful to this forum for bringing me my "Theme Park Family" Pixie_Ro and badlydrawnkelbel (sorry for incorrectly spelled names!) to celebrate with tonight! Plus I've been finally able to announce my new job today. I'm just happy :-D x

Just got a call asking me to go for interview for my Level 4 AAT qualification next week. I will be glad to finally get my letters after my name.

zy9ere3a.jpg

Yeah it's arrived Europa !!!!

Natalie said:
Just got a call asking me to go for interview for my Level 4 AAT qualification next week. I will be glad to finally get my letters after my name.
Well done. How long does this take? :)

I can't go to the interview on Tuesday as my boss is on honeymoon and he wants me to wait until he gets back which is still a week away.

The House of Lords has just made history. Same-sex marriage has just been passed in the Third Reading. There's still Royal Assent, but that's a mere formality, really. It's been a long time coming, but it's finally here in the UK! :D

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk 2

Just came back from a lovely weekend away in Belgium with a few friends, and found out this morning that I will be graduating from uni with a 2:1. So I am one very happy girlie atm! :D

Got an email through saying that our tickets for Roger Waters in September are going to be dispatched soon! :D

I'm currently on my way to visit some place owned by some guy called Roland. Yep, I'm finally going back to Europa-Park! :D

N.B. This will explain why I won't be posting much - if at all - until Friday next week.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk 2

I have more days of work booked over the next month than I've had all year so far.
To think that three weeks ago, I was >THIS< close to giving up on freelance TV work and looking for a real job. But if this works out long term (potentially six years worth of regular shifts), it could be pretty sweet.
Sadly it's still be a while before I get my hands on their dirty corporate money, but if I work my arse off through August, that's the October scare season payed for.

The last few weeks have taken a turn for the better, hopefully I will be able to start dipping my toe into the career I love, everything has been sorted out with the past, I now feel like I have a fresh start. The last few years don't exist for me, my life starts now.