• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The I Feel Happy Topic!

We've done a wicked job pitching our tent and stayed totally dry in last night's storm.

Northumberland is beautiful. We did an 8 mile walk along Hadrian's Wall and saw some absolutely breathtaking views.

Lots and lots of raw romanticism yesterday and today seeing ruined abbies and castles perching on craggy escarpments or wide tidal sandbanks. We've seen the battlefields of Otterburn and Flodden and walked in the cool evening air dripping with the Ballads of Old and the Names of Legend. Of Chevy-Chase, The Flowers of the Forest, of Harry Hotspur and King James IV.

It's just a joy to be alive and out in the open air.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

I got a job today :) A proper, permanent job with a salary, unlike the seasonal work I've done before.

Woohoo!

Only took a year of trying lol

za4epapu.jpg

Love when alcohol and towers mix, peakstones is an amazing brewery

josht said:
Love when alcohol and towers mix, peakstones is an amazing brewery
As I said on twitter yesterday, I'd be more excited to see the old nemesis drink back. Liquorice? :)

2 months clean of self-harm. Things are getting increasingly difficult everywhere, especially my mind. But I need to learn that there are better methods of dealing with it.

It wouldn't be possible without the astonishing amount of support I recieve from people on here. I am eternally grateful and I love you all. :)

Congrats. Your a sound girl and yeah the TST lot are always a great help :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

After having problems with my teeth for around three years due to impacted canines and root resorption, I finally had my front teeth removed yesterday. It'll be a year before I can get implants but it means an end to pain and I can now eat regularly which means a lot.

:)

Have received good A Level results and I wish the best of luck to anyone else receiving results. But remember, these will not decide your future, your willpower and determination will so don't give up hope. :)

Going to The Towers tomorrow for the first time in a little over two years.

I won't be sleeping tonight! Hahaha!

Wembley are re-issuing our stolen tickets for Roger Waters. We have to pick them up on the day of the concert.

I'm so happy! 25 days to go!

I'm lying on my bed surrounded by cardboard boxes. Yes, I'm finally in my new house in Biddulph! :D

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk 2

Jonathan said:
I'm lying on my bed surrounded by cardboard boxes. Yes, I'm finally in my new house in Biddulph! :D

and you are only 20-ish miles from alton, if i got the right Biddulph :D

delta79 said:
Jonathan said:

and you are only 20-ish miles from alton, if i got the right Biddulph :D
Yep - that's the one! :D

I have the date for my surgery.

The more it sinks in, the less real it feels. I've waited years for this moment, not long now until its all over.