• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The I Feel Happy Topic!

First proper day back playing out at work, and I got to fall out of a tree!
Falling out didn't hurt, it was that tricky stopping bit at the bottom.
I got the joy of my punters face as I got up out of the shrubbery...worth the pain.

I got the joy of my punters face as I got up out of the shrubbery...worth the pain.
Crikey, hope you're alright Rob!

I hope you’re all right @rob666; was it a long fall?

Greg Murphy GIF by GIPHY News
£180 each. Don't really care, though.

Not sure where this ranks but regarding recent events...
The Flume Duck is back and I don't if I'm to feel happy that something I joked about a year turned out to be true or scared that the damn thing is back to scare me again...really mixed emotions now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wasn’t sure where to put this so this might make people happy. I came across it on Twitter today and loved it!

1679508452220.png

Rained every day for the last three weeks, rain due every day for the next two weeks, so the dog wins with extra long walks.
This morning in the cemetery, a neat small triangle, about three yards each side...me, dog, and a couple of deer...first time ever that the dog didn't go for the throat when he had a clear chance.
Only took ten years.