• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The I Feel Happy Topic!

Double post, sorry, whip me bite me...
There I was, tending my plants in my back yard...and the Royal Scot comes steaming up my back passage.
Completely unexpected...absolutely amazing, only twenty feet from the chuffing monster.

Nice, as soon as I receive the coupons in the post from my granddad I'll add them. Can't get onto the website or app currently though, it's "down for maintenance". Queue is probably full.
Nice one, they released at 11 o clock this morning. Had to wait in a 2 hour queue at work 😂was alright though, could leave my phone off.

I've been putting my alternate history skills to the test in which I'm doing an alternate Beatles timeline in which although we have only gotten up to 1971, it is getting good reviews so far so hopefully this'll help me get somewhere in doing something I love dearly, writing about things I love in which can be hard to do for some but with support, it makes a big difference in going forward. :)

I've recently been rewatching Neighbours' 2012 season on Amazon Freevee, and it's been great to relive the past storylines I enjoyed. One particular character - Chris Pappas - had quite an impact on me growing up, essentially because he was one of the first positive representations of a gay man I'd seen. Even before I realised I was gay, I was drawn to his character, and couldn't quite work out why. Eventually, everything started to make sense. I sent the guy who played him a message on Instagram the other day thanking him for it, telling a bit of my story, and it was just good to get that out of my system. What I wasn't expecting was a really lovely reply a day or two later. I don't make a habit of getting in touch with people like this, but it just made me feel so happy to get this response from him. :)