• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The New Layout Geek League 2017-18

Off we go again!

31a751cd170dcd84259555bc47461d5e.jpg

Sorry for double posting, but aren't we due our second clue today @Sammy? Unless my guess of Atlantis Adventure was correct.

Sorry for double posting, but aren't we due our second clue today @Sammy? Unless my guess of Atlantis Adventure was correct.

You are indeed correct... about the clue that is! ;)

Clue 2. As the crow flies, there is one country between that of this layout and the headquarters of its manufacturer!

You are indeed correct... about the clue that is! ;)

Clue 2. As the crow flies, there is one country between that of this layout and the headquarters of its manufacturer!
Oh, man! You got my hopes up for a second!

Sorry for double posting, but is it Tyfoon at DippieDoe Familiepark?
EDIT: Posted this before, but accidentally deleted.

I'm probably way off, but I thought that Turbo-Drachen at Potts Park looked quite similar?

I have a horrible feeling that you're going to end up with 5 points here Sam, this is really bugging me!!

:)

No correct guesses so far I'm afraid. So we could well be onto our first ever win for the layout poster as opposed to a guesser, we shall see!

Either way I still wasn't actually ever expecting it to happen so never really thought of a time scale. But shall we say if there are no correct guesses by 10pm tomorrow night?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In your first clue, did you mean the only operating version of the model or the only version manufactured? If you meant only operating, then is it Tulireki at Linnanmäki?