• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[The Smiler] Spoiler Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
These are good points about the current throughput being no better than Rita's. And this just proves how much of an impact Fastrack has on queue times, since at the moment Smiler's queue keeps a steady movement. Once they open that fourth queueline, the main queue is going to be hell.

They aren't going to not have a fast track on their biggest new ride, lets face it and move on.

Plus, with the amount of 2-4-1s the park launches on the public if they didn't make money from fasttracks there would probably be no new £18million coaster to queue for. Its a business and they need to make money how they can.

I happily admit I buy fast track passes, I can't get to the Towers 2/3 times a year, so I want to make sure I get all the big rides in when I am there.

Sorry if this has been mentioned already but I've not got the patience to go through all the old posts to find the answer, but where are the ORPs?

The ORP points are either side of the second bunny hop, wait, or is it the first one? Arg, the layout is too confusing! I'm afraid I couldn't tell you which is the close up and which is the whole train.

I haven't seen any purple lights. There are strobes and some yellow LED strips inside, that's about it.

Pricey. said:
There was no mist effects indoors today apart from on dispatch :(

There were only mist effects on dispatch on opening day? I think the mist just accumulates in the tunnel from the repeated dispatches rather than it actually being there constantly.

DiogoJ42 said:
The ORP points are either side of the second bunny hop, wait, or is it the first one? Arg, the layout is too confusing! I'm afraid I couldn't tell you which is the close up and which is the whole train.

I haven't seen any purple lights. There are strobes and some yellow LED strips inside, that's about it.

See here :)

There is, or at least was on Friday, definitely a smoke machine indoors. At the bottom of the drop as I recall.

I took this on Friday, think it was after 1st train left, 12.06 ish.

963975_10151499143143026_1658555550_o.jpg

976278_10151499143893026_256874323_o.jpg

I spy a Slaphead in that first picture... :p

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk 2

DiogoJ42 said:
Balb0wa said:
I took this on Friday, think it was after 1st train left, 12.06 ish.

963975_10151499143143026_1658555550_o.jpg
That would be myself, Dan and DeRp queueing for the front.

Yes, i got a lot of him in check shirt! im surprised the front queue wasn't big, you queue 3 hrs from 9am for it, first thing i thought of was to go for the front.

I suppose with people being in forum groups for the first 2 trains, they didn't want to split up.

Alastair said:
Pricey. said:
There was no mist effects indoors today apart from on dispatch :(

There were only mist effects on dispatch on opening day? I think the mist just accumulates in the tunnel from the repeated dispatches rather than it actually being there constantly.

DiogoJ42 said:

See here :)

There is a smoke machine (or mist) in the indoor section, when I was on the front row on Friday just as we left the station a large amount of smoke was being pumped out. It is probably one of them things that doesnt constantly go off but only at set times, so you might not always see it.

T said:
Who is the guy on balcony touching his chin?

I was told he's the park operations manager.

He's also the liar/member of staff that told us at half 9 that it wouldn't be ready until 2pm on Friday. And was then riding it himself about an hour and bit later! :p

Dar said:
T said:

He's also the liar/member of staff that told us at half 9 that it wouldn't be ready until 2pm on Friday. And was then riding it himself about an hour and bit later! :p

Yes that's him, you could tell he was high up, he had jazzy shoes on :)

Balb0wa said:
Dar said:
T said:

Jazzy shoes and a litter picker is usually how you can tell! :p

You weren't the guy that got moaned at for trying to push in on Friday morning for walking down the fence to look, were you?

Dar said:
Balb0wa said:
Dar said:
T said:

Jazzy shoes and a litter picker is usually how you can tell! :p

You weren't the guy that got moaned at for trying to push in on Friday morning for walking down the fence to look, were you?
Anyone know his name?

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.