• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The Toilet Topic

Maybe just fitting all disable loos with radar lock would sort miss use

We always love the ones fitted with radar locks, it really make a big difference, like I said in my earlier post, Jess takes longer than normal when we are inside the toilet due to medical reasons, and people are constantly non stop trying to open the door on non radar toilets when we are in there, it's not nice being rushed by the non disabled when you are trying to sort out medical issues.

There shouldn't need to be a reason for radar keys in the first place, non disabled people shouldn't be using the disabled toilets to begin wth, when I'm not using my wheelchair I go in the gents toilets.

I agree, however we live in a dog eat dog world where all people care about is there own needs and when they get caught, they think that they can justify the reason why even though they don't have a valid reason.

Who wants a story!
It was the scarefest of 2016 on a Sunday if I'm not mistaken, I was just about to go in Duel when I decided to stop off at the GW toilet! After releasing my inner demons, I go to turn on the tap when... I heard a strange growling noise followed by a few drops of brown water, I used the next sink and finally got some real water, but it was freezing cold, after torturing myself for a bit and drying my hands, I told the cleaner who just walked in about the brown water.. I was then told that the brown water had been haunting people off and on for the past 2 days...wow...
Then I got accused of trying to push a anti-merlin agenda by idiots on a unspecified theme park forum...

Anyway that's not what I came here to post, does anyone know how passable/diabolical the toilets are in,

Not foodloop,
Pizza and pasta,
The toilets outside the main entrance,
Cariba creek (I refuse to use its new name)
The spa,
And in the cbeebies hotel?

If anyone has any pictures of inside said toilets (obviously only showing the room and nothing else) then WELL DONE!...also could you post them, I would like to see how they compare to the other toilets on park and in the hotel lobby's!
(the toilets oddly interest me at theme parks...I don't know why)

Who wants a story!
It was the scarefest of 2016 on a Sunday if I'm not mistaken, I was just about to go in Duel when I decided to stop off at the GW toilet! After releasing my inner demons, I go to turn on the tap when... I heard a strange growling noise followed by a few drops of brown water, I used the next sink and finally got some real water, but it was freezing cold, after torturing myself for a bit and drying my hands, I told the cleaner who just walked in about the brown water.. I was then told that the brown water had been haunting people off and on for the past 2 days...wow...
Then I got accused of trying to push a anti-merlin agenda by idiots on a unspecified theme park forum...

Anyway that's not what I came here to post, does anyone know how passable/diabolical the toilets are in,

Not foodloop,
Pizza and pasta,
The toilets outside the main entrance,
Cariba creek (I refuse to use its new name)
The spa,
And in the cbeebies hotel?

If anyone has any pictures of inside said toilets (obviously only showing the room and nothing else) then WELL DONE!...also could you post them, I would like to see how they compare to the other toilets on park and in the hotel lobby's!
(the toilets oddly interest me at theme parks...I don't know why)
At least I'm not the only up in the early hours thinking about AT toilets......

Anyway...

RCR - brand new decent quality but absolutely tiny!
Pizza pasta - I've never actually used them believe it or not.
Main entrance - despite the funky cubicle doors, I'd say these are marginally more outdated looking than they are in the rest of the park actually. Not a good first impression.
Cariba Creek - Haven't been in there in a few years. Were decent when I last went
The Spa - From what I remember, just a disabled toilet room in the corner if the changing rooms so no toilets (pluralised) as such.
Cbeebies hotel - what do you think I am, made of money?

The toilets I find most shocking on park aren't even available at the moment but make every other example look tame in comparison - Towers Street Grill toilets. I'm lost for words how bad these are. They must be the same age as the rest of the park toilets, yet they look like they were outdated in the 70's. Which I know is impossible as they can't be that old? Unless an older member on here can enlighten me on why these toilets in particular look so old and dated??? Do they predate the rest of Towers Street?

I go to turn on the tap when... I heard a strange growling noise followed by a few drops of brown water, I used the next sink and finally got some real water, but it was freezing cold, after torturing myself for a bit and drying my hands, I told the cleaner who just walked in about the brown water.. I was then told that the brown water had been haunting people off and on for the past 2 days...wow...

Maintenance issues happen. Sometimes a fix straight away is not possible. The toilets are not brand new and are utilitarian in design in some areas.

I must be one of the few who find the toilets in AT to be very acceptable. Usually pretty clean, always have loo paper, plenty of them around, whats not to like! Ok so they are freezing in the winter but hey ho. If you want shoddy toilets, go to the likes of Oakwood!

That the bottom line. They are serviced regularly. Yes they do have the theming of utilitarian late 80's motorway toilets, however they are hard wearing and do the job well.
Maybe replace the cubicles walls and have the AT logo on the cubicles door like the ones in the FV skyride toilets for a bit of a refresh.
Good hard wearing toilets are what a theme park like AT needs

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk