• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The Toilet Topic

No complaints about the general park toilets, always appeared clean and tidy when I've visited.
the only block that could do with a minor spruce up is the one within the Hospitality suite area by spinball, nothing like cleaning your teeth at 7am in warm water as the sinks have no separate hot/cold taps just a pre set warm mixer tap.

The toilets are kept clean and tidy. They are dated, most remind me of late 80's / early 90's service station toilets.
They is no real need to do much with them they are utilitarian and hardwaring, and in an environment like that they need to be

I know this has just been brought up in the TLC thread however I feel it is important to share this here with those who, like me, care deeply about the quality of toilets at theme parks.

C19HWU9WgAA7VpD.jpg

I'd imagine this will only be new toilets, cubicles and sinks rather than new flooring and decor. Still, a much needed improvement of the Mutiny Bay toilets.

:)

Good that they are replacing the loos in Mutiny, but if they are simply just replacing the units, sinks and cubicles it'll be quite a missed opportunity.

The toilets are being replaced with coin operated ones. £1 for a number 2. Door automatically opens after 3 minutes and you are limited to 10 sheets of bog roll. However, two cubicles will be reserved for VIPs, either using their "hey look at me" VIP Passes hanging around their necks or to those who have purchased a VIP Package itself. These toilet cubicles will have softer toilet paper, a heated toilet seat, and a Japanese style "auto cleanse" function.

However, two cubicles will be reserved for VIPs, either using their "hey look at me" VIP Passes hanging around their necks or to those who have purchased a VIP Package itself. These toilet cubicles will have softer toilet paper, a heated toilet seat, and a Japanese style "auto cleanse" function.
:D Whooop whooop :D VIP

The toilets are being replaced with coin operated ones. £1 for a number 2. Door automatically opens after 3 minutes and you are limited to 10 sheets of bog roll. However, two cubicles will be reserved for VIPs, either using their "hey look at me" VIP Passes hanging around their necks or to those who have purchased a VIP Package itself. These toilet cubicles will have softer toilet paper, a heated toilet seat, and a Japanese style "auto cleanse" function.
Don't forget toilet fast tracks available at the resort box office!

Just seen the prototype

KousGjr.jpg