• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Theme Park Meet Ups 2012

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Re: Theme Park Meet Ups

Might look at a day of Staffs Sarnie, and most probably Scarefest if I can afford it then :D

I've never been to a TowersStreet meetup before, so i'm a lil' bit shy.. :-[

Hopefully should make Merlinpool and the following meets, however not sure about Staffordshire Sandwich yet.

Saturday of Staffs Sarnie

1 or 2 days of Merlinpool

Also first day o' Scarefest (why won't it let me edit my posts?)

Yaaaay! I'll definitely be at the sarnie meet! no doubt! :D

Given that Staff Sandwich is the first official TowersStreet meet - could we have a topic soon(ish) to organise our first fantastic meet? ;D

I don't normally meet up with a forum I've just joined. But I guess I'll show my face to as many meets as possible. :)

How many attended the Thorpe Park meetup last Monday?

I don't know what people look like, but I was looking out for a big(ish) group of people and failed!

adsyrah said:
How many attended the Thorpe Park meetup last Monday?

I don't know what people look like, but I was looking out for a big(ish) group of people and failed!

South Meet was small in comparison to what we normally have on meets, so about 10-20 individuals. Granted this is because of TT@10 a month before!

No staffs sandwich, but the Blackpool one may be of interest to me.

Few job things to organise, but hopefully will be in attendance.

Can't go to anymore meets because of Distance :(

Hope Everyone Has a fun time though!

Well I will just show my hand and say that myself and Carla will be at the staff sandwich.

We will be there on the Sunday and Monday. So that will be my first proper meet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Theme Park Meet Ups

I'm possibly going to blackpool meet and will definitely aim to go to the scarefest meet.

Not sure about Staffs Sandwich (as much as i'd like to do it), but will do my best for Merlinpool and Scarefest! :)

I'd just like to add something to my previous post about Staff Sandwich.

PLEASE do not bring peanuts as I want to enjoy my day as much as I can, and don't want to end up in Hospital like yesterday...
Seriously, I could die...

But, I'll be there, unique as ever, but in a whole new way!

Longy said:
I'd just like to add something to my previous post about Staff Sandwich.

PLEASE do not bring peanuts as I want to enjoy my day as much as I can, and don't want to end up in Hospital like yesterday...
Seriously, I could die...

But, I'll be there, unique as ever, but in a whole new way!

I assume you are allergic to them? If so, fear not, I've survived 4 years of meets without any problems!

As usual, I shall be at as many meets as I possibly can be!

:)

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.