• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Theme Park Meet Ups 2012

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Re: Theme Park Meet Ups

Rob said:
Longy said:
I'd just like to add something to my previous post about Staff Sandwich.

PLEASE do not bring peanuts as I want to enjoy my day as much as I can, and don't want to end up in Hospital like yesterday...
Seriously, I could die...

But, I'll be there, unique as ever, but in a whole new way!

I assume you are allergic to them? If so, fear not, I've survived 4 years of meets without any problems!

As usual, I shall be at as many meets as I possibly can be!

:)
I've had a slight allergy since I was five, but I was taken to hospital yesterday because of a severe reaction, which, if left, would've killed me. :-\

Oh well, I guess I'll see you soon then! :D

Well....obviously I will be attending all of the meets, including a certain little trip to Rowlands place.

Not being funny but I doubt this will work. Who wants to meet up with a load of geeky strangers off some internet site? :p

Croftybaby said:
Not being funny but I doubt this will work. Who wants to meet up with a load of geeky strangers off some internet site? :p

I know right! Have you heard the things that happen to people who meet other the people off the internet?!?

COUNT ME IN FOR THE NEXT MEET! ;)

Will be at Sandwich. Unsure as to whether it'll be one, two or three days (or if staying overnight) yet, but I'll undoubtedly be there. :)

Don't worry! Everyone is nice and friendly! Just turn up, say Hi, and the rest will flow from there! :D

I'd also love to go to a meet, shyness isn't my problem but untrusting parents and my inability to get to the Towers makes me a no go for at least another two years :(

If I can get there, I'll see you all at Merlinpool! Most likely only the Sunday as I'd travel up the Saturday afternoon/evening.

Damn, may consider the Fireworks, too!

I'm hoping I'll be able to make it to the Scarefest meet this year. :)

Can't wait to go on my first ever TST social! :D I Hope everyone will be welcoming ;P

We are famous for our welcoming spirt. :)

So come along..... who knows, at very least you'll have fun and you just might make a load of wonderful friends.

Quick Question (Ooh, when will that Thread return?!) - Are these dates not the same as TTF's 'Meets'?

T said:
Quick Question (Ooh, when will that Thread return?!) - Are these dates not the same as TTF's 'Meets'?

They're the same dates as before. I doubt there'll be any change, the Team stick to their guns!

Rowe said:
T said:

They're the same dates as before. I doubt there'll be any change, the Team stick to their guns!
Will that mean that it's a joint venture between the Two sites?!

T said:
Rowe said:
T said:

Will that mean that it's a joint venture between the Two sites?!

I would suggest asking the Team themselves about that :)

Theme Park Meet Ups

I imagine not as the meet up thread on TTF has been deleted. But the (majority of) people who attend the meets all seem to be members of this here forum

TTF won't do meets anymore anyway, loss prevention and all that, ifpeople aren't viewing the site then it's not making $$$$. ;)

And anyway, the meet dates we have seem fiiiiiiine.

Satch said:
I imagine not as the meet up thread on TTF has been deleted. But the (majority of) people who attend the meets all seem to be members of this here forum
Oh, good! I'm getting myself down to the next meet!

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.