• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Theme Park Opening Meet: 16-17 March 2013

Re: NEXT MEET: Theme Park Opening Meet: 16-17 March 2013

Just booked a room in Splash for the Saturday night using the Sun promotion at £100. What a steal!!!! ;D

I'm looking at where to eat on the Saturday night...Flambo's sounds good, but I really want steak. Anyone else decided where they are eating?

AshleeKel said:
I'm looking at where to eat on the Saturday night...Flambo's sounds good, but I really want steak. Anyone else decided where they are eating?

Emperors in ATH could be a good shout for that then. It is open isn't it?

Also I have a couple of spaces free in my room if anyone does want to stay over, so just give me a shout :)

LiamC said:
AshleeKel said:

Emperors in ATH could be a good shout for that then. It is open isn't it?

Also I have a couple of spaces free in my room if anyone does want to stay over, so just give me a shout :)

Emperors would be great! Te only problem is according to the website the place is only open for one week, which is in April :/

It's closed.

As usual.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Sorry guys, I'm going both days now... Sorry to disappoint. :(

I'm in need of transport for this meet - would anyone be willing to transfer me to/from any of Stoke, Derby, or Uttox stations (I'm willing to travel)?

Yea I know I'm MR leave it to the last minute again but does anyone want to room share at the vane on saturday? Will have to book fast as there are only 2 left.

where and when are we meeting on the saturday? normally I rely on Bighairjoe to find you lot, but he isn't going.

Normally it's splash landings about 9, but if you hang around admissions just before park opens, I'm sure you won't miss us. I will let Dan post official meet up location and times has he normally does that kinda stuff.

darnit, i can only get there about 10:15, do you know where you will be then? (most likely at the box office getting passes)

Complete guess, but if Blivvy opens at 10am I'd imagine we'll be somewhere in X-Sector around that time! At least those of us that want a good Smiler geek probably will be! ;)

NEXT MEET: Theme Park Opening Meet: 16-17 March 2013

If the weather continues to be cold like this, I won't be there at all this weekend. Too cold!

Wimp! S'all about the sosche!

so I'll be getting the choo choo train, anyone know the bus times from Stoke roughly off the top of their heads, they are still advertising the winter timetable on altontowers.com.

:)

You may be out of luck on that front, Matt - it is heavily rumoured that ATT are stopping the majority of their public bus operations the day before main season starts. :(

If this rumour is proved correct, your best bet is the 32A from Hanley :)

If it does get to cold I will be safely settled by the fire in dragon bar :)

josht said:
If it does get to cold I will be safely settled by the fire in dragon bar :)

I'm with you on that one I think :)

Very short notice I know. But if anyone has any space in there accom, even if just floor space. I'd be happy to take it :)

Mike said:
You may be out of luck on that front, Matt - it is heavily rumoured that ATT are stopping the majority of their public bus operations the day before main season starts. :(

If this rumour is proved correct, your best bet is the 32A from Hanley :)

Well, I don't mind if it's an official Towers bus, as long as it gets me to the resort somehow! :p I think the 32A is the one I usually get, does it stop at Stoke station?