• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Theme Park Worldwide Appreciation Thread

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
John H Wardley, the internet is a sad, pathetic place. But hey, We're famous on teh oochoob, I guess?

And can we have " We're famous on teh oochoob, " in English so some of us can understand

What's the point in the clickbaity titles, it's plain stupid. He's just somebody trying to cause beef in the YouTube community if you saw what happened with IHateEverything(One of the best YouTubers btw), Pyrocinical, Leafy, FineBrosEnt and many more ''issues'' on YouTube he only does this to gain views then get 'sweet sweet ad venue'. If you look 2/3 of his videos are about TPW.

Still lost on that
He used screenshots of this very thread. "Look mum, I'm on youtube!"

rolleyes2.gif

Lots of people and that video talking about money from you tube. YouTube pays very little, I'd be surprised if TPWW makes over £100 a month. Especially as half the videos contain copyrighted material.

Lots of people and that video talking about money from you tube. YouTube pays very little, I'd be surprised if TPWW makes over £100 a month. Especially as half the videos contain copyrighted material.

Didn't realise the revenue was so low! An interesting point though.

Does anyone know how the YouTube owner came across TPW? A random video popped up on FB/YT? Previous association?

Ps, "hi mum - I'm on telly" :)

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.